No announcement yet.

Episode #10.17: "Kent"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
    What lesson is there for Clark to teach Jonathan?
    We'll see in the episode. haha.

Comment

• I knew Tess had a crush on Clark now you will see it KENT! How it will work out in the end I don't know.And less she is pretending to go along with CL. But why the darkness
      pull.

Comment

• I am thinking about the pictures of Clois on the farm, and I think Clark's big decision will involve the farm (like maybe leaving it). And the more I think about it, I think Martha's gift will be something like a condo in the city or something.

Comment

• All this outrage from AUJonathan about losing his land. I wonder if Clark will bring AUJonathan back to RW with him, so AUJonathan can once again have his farm. Clark is free to move to Metropolis because AUJonathan is taking care of the farm now. Maybe the gift apartment is at the beginning of the ep and he is hesitant to move and then bringing AUJonathan over at the end of the episode he is ready to move on.
          Last edited by 4Clana; 04-15-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doodie8808
            Now if ck kiss aulois i will beyond pissed because he is cheating on rw lois with her more tragic self. Not the same person.
            I hope not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Clana
              All this outrage from AUJonathan about losing his land. I wonder if Clark will bring AUJonathan back to RW with him, so AUJonathan can once again have his farm. Clark is free to move to Metropolis because AUJonathan is taking care of the farm now. Maybe the gift apartment is at the beginning of the ep and he is hesitant to move and then bringing AUJonathan over at the end of the episode he is ready to move on.
              I don't know. that would be too wierd for Martha to move back to the farm (I think she will) and take up with a strange Jonathan just because he looks like her husband that died.

Comment

• Maybe the series will end with the beginning of....not Superman but an "epic" love polygon at the Kent farm with GhostJonathan, Ben Hubbard, AUJonathan, Perry, ZombieLionel and Martha. Throw Perry's ex-wife Alice and Nell Potter in there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by doodie8808
                  Now if ck kiss aulois i will beyond pissed because he is cheating on rw lois with her more tragic self. Not the same person.
                  I dont think it is likely. If that was going to happen, it would have happened in Luthorj. They are not going to show a recent widow (and AU Lois clearly is a recent widow) kissing another man. I think it is more likely that AU Tess ambushes Clark and kisses him again, than AU Lois and RW Clark sharing a kiss.

I think the closest to it we might get is a kiss on his/her cheek. And even that is highly unlikelly. I don't even think Clark Kent is going to kiss HIS Lois, let alone an alternate version of her.

Comment

• Well on a sidenote, judging by CF's recent interviews, I think it's safe to say that we can put the whole debate about Tess being attracted to Clark K to rest since she just stated that it's CL that she's attracted to, and not CK...if that makes any sense.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by herolee10
                      Well on a sidenote, judging by CF's recent interviews, I think it's safe to say that we can put the whole debate about Tess being attracted to Clark K to rest since she just stated that it's CL that she's attracted to, and not CK...if that makes any sense.lol
                      Apparently murderers are hot...

Comment

• Originally posted by liana
                        apparently so...i mean it worked for Davis back in season 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by liana
                          I believe the ladies are quite fond of Oliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by herolee10
                            apparently so...i mean it worked for Davis back in season 8.
                            At least for a while, it could be said that Davis was initially portrayed as a good guy, who had no control of the other part of himself. He only became a murderer by choice way later in the season.

Clark Luthor, on the other hand, is a known murderer, that has probably killed who knows how many, and that, according to the TVLine interview, wants to take over the world.

MOD EDIT
                            Last edited by Vergon6; 04-15-2011, 03:22 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10

Comment

• Well lets wait and see how it plays out. Not that far away now.

Comment

• I just want to smack Tess right now... I hope she isn't really having a thing for Clark Luthor. Good lord girl, you can do much better than a sex addicted murderer, run, do not walk, to Emil!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎