No announcement yet.

Last Night's Episode Ratings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night's Episode Ratings

9:00 ABC V 5.757 million viewers (18-49: 2.0/5)
    9:30 ABC V 5.546 million viewers (18-49: 1.9/5)
    Source: TV by the Numbers

Thats "good" news. At least its up% from last week and had 2.0 rating for most of the show. It may also be adjusted up in the finals

Comment

Good news. If we just get another 5% each week, we're set xD

Comment

Thats not bad. As long as it keeps these numbers and maybe get a little increase, the show will get a Season 3. Accroding to a recent Facebook Status posted by the Executive Producer, Season 3 looks promising ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Chrranke
          Thats "good" news. At least its up% from last week and had 2.0 rating for most of the show. It may also be adjusted up in the finals
          Agreed on all counts.

Comment

TVBTN considered us probably canceled a few days ago. If our numbers rise a bit more, we're good if you ask me

ABC is floating around at #3 or 4 for scripted shows constantly. They can't be as choosy as CBS and fox.
            Last edited by Caesis; 01-19-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I wish they would take into consideration us brits, and the other countries. saying that it is good news about the numbers. season 3 here we come :-)

Comment

The audience dropped in the second half because of the torture scenes and all the blood and gore that went with it. I'd be willing to bet good money on it. I know my parents turned it off at that point. If it had ended at just the finger chopping, they would've hung on. But it just kept getting more graphic...so I think some of the audience with sensitive stomachs may have checked out at that point.

Comment

Final ratings are out.

V (61 minutes)
                  - 5.703 million viewers
                  - 3.5/6 HH
                  - 2.0/6 A18-49
                  Source: TV by the Numbers

Comment

I'm never good at reading ratings, but I am hoping that those numbers is a good sign for V.

When do you think we'll know if it got picked up for a 3rd season?

Comment

DVR Ratings...

"V" tied for 22nd out of 61 shows in the DVR ratings, adding 0.6 to its initial 18-49 demo rating, giving it a 2.6 overall. Among ABC shows, only "Modern Family" (No. 1) placed in the top 25. 'V" finished below the top 25 in overall viewers gains (No. 25 had 1.471m additional overall viewers; based on the prior two weeks, I'm thinking "V" had 1.2m-1.4m.

Comment

Translation please, for those of us who have NFI how good/bad what that means is?

Comment

@SuperKara
                          That's good! Thanks for the info. We're Still not dropping below the 2.0 marker

Originally posted by Tyrian
                          Translation please, for those of us who have NFI how good/bad what that means is?
                          Our ratings are in the middle for ABC shows, and about average for a SCIFI.

What we have going against us is a relatively high budget and a smaller chanced for a growing audience (due to the serial nature of the show. Plus it's a SciFi.)

The ratings are "OK". On a scale of 1-10, we're at 4.5 because of the reasons listed above.

That's just if you ask me.

Also, DVR viewers are only worth about half a viewer these days :S Most of them skip commercials, and the networks know that.

If we stay close to 2.0 or (higher is definitely better) I believe ABC will give us a season 3. If ratings drop, which they probably will, they will move the season 3 to Fridays and let it die there.
                          Last edited by Caesis; 02-07-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The 18-40 Demo Rating...

is the rating for that particular demographic. One point equals roughly 1.3 million viewers- so, a 2.6 translates to around 3.4 million viewers in the 18-49 demo. That's an OK showing- better if it was live ratings, but, it's something.

Update on the overall viewership- "V" was No. 26, adding 1.454 million average viewers (again, those watching the show on DVR during the 7 days after the initial airing)- that takes the total Live+ 7-Day viewership for the episode to roughly 7.1 million.
                            Last edited by Resistance84; 02-07-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎