No announcement yet.

Chad Decker is he a good guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Decker is he a good guy?

Why do I get a feeling he plans on back stabbing the 5th column? Mabye I am getting the wrong vibe but his reaction to finally getting to meet the 5th column seemd off to me. Like he was happy to be "in" so he can report back to Anna.

I hope I am wrong. I enjoy watching them being on the edge of being discovered. It makes certain moments more tense.

I think he has good intentions, but I think he's going to screw up somehow by mistake.

Comment

I think he's a weasel who'd sell out his own mother to save his wimp skin.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

I don't see Chad betraying them purposely for Anna. I mean, he seemed pretty spooked out by what the Vs were doing in the 1st season, and now that he knows who Anna really is underneath, he's kind of put off.

However, I do get the vibe that Chad is the weakest link. If he was to get captured, he'd probably sing like a bird, if only to spare himself. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
          I don't see Chad betraying them purposely for Anna. I mean, he seemed pretty spooked out by what the Vs were doing in the 1st season, and now that he knows who Anna really is underneath, he's kind of put off.

However, I do get the vibe that Chad is the weakest link. If he was to get captured, he'd probably sing like a bird, if only to spare himself. I could be wrong.
          Agreed. He's seems easily manipulated and not particularly bright, which is why Anna probably chose him to be the V's mouthpiece. He kind of a modern day Ted Baxter (google Ted Baxter if you're unaware of the reference).

If he had any brains he would have interviewed Father Jack one on one and not in a public forum.

Comment

Well If the woman I wanted to bang is really a humanoid lizard underneath...

Comment

Chad may mean well, but he has to be careful around Anna. I hate to think what would happen if he meet Diana.

Comment

Chad isnt a good or bad guy. Chad just cares about Chad! Like others have mentioned above, he would sell out anybody and everybody in a heartbeart to save his own skin. He doesnt have what it takes to be in this battle. He just goes to whoever wants him. He is weak and kind of an idiot.

Comment

I have to disagree. I think Chad is a good guy and I do not think he will sell out. During the first season he believed in the Visitors. but now that he knows the truth, I do not think he he will change loyalty - he is a human, who knows the truth and I do think he cares about his fellow man (and woman =)

I cant wait to see if Ryan really reveals his friends names to Anna in the next episode.

And, Kyle is someone we have to worry about - after his meeting with Marcus at the end of season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
                    I do get the vibe that Chad is the weakest link. If he was to get captured, he'd probably sing like a bird, if only to spare himself.
                    Yup.

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                    Chad isnt a good or bad guy. Chad just cares about Chad! Like others have mentioned above, he would sell out anybody and everybody in a heartbeart to save his own skin. He doesnt have what it takes to be in this battle. He just goes to whoever wants him. He is weak and kind of an idiot.
                    Exactly right methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎