Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Laid Bare?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Laid Bare' is a good episode. Anna is stepping up her plans to get rid of the human soul. We know that she's going to fail, but how many humans will be killed before Anna give up on that quest?

Comment

I think the lack of Tyler is actually one of the reasons why these last few episodes have ranked so highly with everyone. I think the producers realize that his involvement in ANY episode...brings an automatic percentage of suck to the proceedings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
        I think the lack of Tyler is actually one of the reasons why these last few episodes have ranked so highly with everyone. I think the producers realize that his involvement in ANY episode...brings an automatic percentage of suck to the proceedings.
        I feel like it's harsh to say this, but it's true. It seems they are grooming Lisa to be Erica's child even if she's not technically related to her. Perhaps they should have screen tested Tyler with anyone before they hired him. Laura and Elizabeth have really great scenes together.

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
          I feel like it's harsh to say this, but it's true. It seems they are grooming Lisa to be Erica's child even if she's not technically related to her. Perhaps they should have screen tested Tyler with anyone before they hired him. Laura and Elizabeth have really great scenes together.
          The two actresses really do play nicely off eachother, don't they? Great chem between Laura and Liz.

Anna has enough personality for both her AND Tyler. As long as he doesn't say anything, we're all good.

Comment

mod edit
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM. Reason: Breaking Forum Rule #9

Comment

I enjoyed laid bare, I think the skinning and all the action the show has taken on has helped make it better.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎