No announcement yet.

#1.13 "No Ordinary Detention"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.13 "No Ordinary Detention"

Count down to the episode's airing (tonight at 8PM on ABC) and discuss it LIVE while it airs!

54 minutes to go for East Coast!

Comment

8 minutes

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

its on

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

music box? i get it if she said walkman but music box?

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

yikes taking the cops prisoner.

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

jim let me be your black dude
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-18-2011, 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

We got the Breakfast Club vibe and Die Hard. What is the third one?

Comment

maybe xmen with mystique.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            maybe xmen with mystique.
            That is the only one that makes sense. Now Mystique knows Stephanie has powers. This doesn't sound good for her. What will Dr. King do once he is told. Have a feeling the secret about Joshua might come out. Will he take the serum to save his girl? Answer: Yes
            Last edited by SteelyGal; 01-18-2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

dang everyone is just revealing their powers left and right in this episode.

----- Added 25 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SteelyGal
              That is the only one that makes sense. Now Mystique knows Stephanie has powers. This doesn't sound good for her. What will Dr. King do once he is told. Have a feeling the secret about Joshua might come out. Will he take the serum to save his girl? Answer: Yes
              yup good call
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-18-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                dang everyone is just revealing their powers left and right in this episode.

----- Added 25 Seconds later -----

yup good call
                I know - what is that all about?

Comment

The Watcher/Katie are just making this show so great.

They just keep getting better, I loved them but now I'm just waiting for the reveal of his real name Lol

Comment

Originally posted by eternallyfate
                    The Watcher/Katie are just making this show so great.

They just keep getting better, I loved them but now I'm just waiting for the reveal of his real name Lol
                    Oh, I so agree with you. They are my favorite part of the show... closely followed by Daphne and JJ. Jim's adventure was pretty cool too. I really like his bond with George, they make an awesome team.
                    Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 01-19-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I dont understand why Rebecca Maders character (Victoria) Kept calling The Watcher "Joshua". I know Katie and everybody else calls him Joshua because thats what he said his name was, but he got that name from a waiters nametag. Its not his real name. But Victoria has known him for quite some time (It seems) so she should know his actual name. That just doesnt make any sense to me.

I guess thats the shows way of not wanting to reveal his real name yet
                      Last edited by MannaBanana; 01-19-2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                        I dont understand why Rebecca Maders character (Victoria) Kept calling The Watcher "Joshua". I know Katie and everybody else calls him Joshua because thats what he said his name was, but he got that name from a waiters nametag. Its not his real name. But Victoria has known him for quite some time (It seems) so she should know his actual name. That just doesnt make any sense to me.

I guess thats the shows way of not wanting to reveal his real name yet
                        Probably she just went a long with the lie? even though she didn't really have to. I'm really waiting to get his real name, he is way too comfortable with Joshua lol

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                        Oh, I so agree with you. They are my favorite part of the show... closely followed by Daphne and JJ. Jim's adventure was pretty cool too. I really like his bond with George, they make an awesome team.
                        The writers better keep writing them as great as they been getting written, I always look more forward to their scenes more then anyone else every week lol

Jim ad George I love them, I love how George was trying to protect his secret. Daphne and JJ detention scenes were pretty great as well.

Definitely one of my favorite episodes this scenes, hope I'm not being bias because of my Watcher/Katie love though

Comment

Just when I thought JJ's teacher couldn't be a jerk more he proved me wrong! I cringed when he took the kids cell phones and started reading their texts out loud to the class! I loved how both Jim and George made references to the Die Hard movie and how George told Jim to "make me your black guy" I was Lmao! I was thinking about how did Victoria know the Watcher went by Josh also. I'm sure Victoria is not her real name either and as far as her knowing "Josh" for a long time it could have something to do with Dr. King's experiment on both Josh and Victoria...this is my "offscreen" reasoning for this oversight! I liked this episode and enjoyed watching everyone!

Comment

I hope they show Stephane getting suspicious after the two "Katies" incident. We have Jim finding that there are others that have powers and now one is in her lab.

I also wonder how many times Stephanie will have to be knocked out in order to not see Joshua use his powers?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                              I hope they show Stephane getting suspicious after the two "Katies" incident. We have Jim finding that there are others that have powers and now one is in her lab.

I also wonder how many times Stephanie will have to be knocked out in order to not see Joshua use his powers?
                              That's for sure! I'm wondering what's going to happen to Stephanie now that the Mystique-knockoff has seen her use her powers? and Stephanie didn't seem to be worried about it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎