Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    chrliesangel (via Twitter): Supernatural, please.
    Sam and Dean hafta go to the Wild West to track down a weapon (the Colt, yes?) that could kill that Mother of All be-yatch.
    You beat me, hahaha...I congratulate you on your quickness, lol.

They're going back in time to find the Colt? Unless it's a new Colt, this doesn't quite make any sense. Why would there be a second Colt when there was no word during the series so far on such a thing?

And the word "could" makes me hope that they better not pull a "Abandon All Hope..." deal and find out that the Mother cannot be killed by the Colt.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    A conversation with Samuel Colt...wonder if it would be about Purgatory or something from the earlier seasons?

Sam: "Hey, Sam...yah...anywho...why did you only cover one Devil's Gate?"

Samuel: "What do you mean?"

Sam: "Well, there's one in New Jersey."

Samuel: "Oh, well...God told me not to worry about Jersey; no one important goes there."
    I think the writers should have done some research before they put this into action. Colt's first factories were in Paterson, NJ, my home town. The Devil's Gate is one town over in Clifton. So obviosly Samuel Colt himself thought New Jersey was important enough. He even named one of his revolvers The Colt Paterson. Which is actually the Colt used in the show.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Paterson
    Last edited by Dreamer1228; 02-15-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Knight View Post
    This is gonna be my favorite episode of all time for Supernatural, I absolutley love westerns.
    Me 2 should be fun

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    They're going back in time to find the Colt? Unless it's a new Colt, this doesn't quite make any sense. Why would there be a second Colt when there was no word during the series so far on such a thing?
    They seem to have lost track of the Colt in our time so they appear to have to go back in time and get the Colt right after Samuel Colt built it in order to have it again. But that creates a paradox, doesn't it?

If they take the Colt then Samuel doesn't have it to pass on to the hunter he made it for (i would dearly love to have who that was revealed in this episode. 10 bucks says it's a Campbell and/or Winchester!). So either they would have to come back in time again and return it after they use it so it can be handed off or Samuel Colt would have to make another gun.

*gets a headache from time travel*

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    They seem to have lost track of the Colt in our time so they appear to have to go back in time and get the Colt right after Samuel Colt built it in order to have it again. But that creates a paradox, doesn't it?

If they take the Colt then Samuel doesn't have it to pass on to the hunter he made it for (i would dearly love to have who that was revealed in this episode. 10 bucks says it's a Campbell and/or Winchester!). So either they would have to come back in time again and return it after they use it so it can be handed off or Samuel Colt would have to make another gun.

*gets a headache from time travel*
    That's even more confusing that what I had thought, lol. Let's hope it's not this and they go back in time to get something FOR the Colt, or another version of the Colt, or maybe extra bullets. It could make sense...Ruby, a DEMON, helped Bobby make the bullets and Crowley, a DEMON, gave Sam and Dean more bullets...maybe Bobby doesn't know how to really make an anything-killing bullet and only Samuel Colt does besides demons and angels.

Also, I think Samuel Colt gave the gun to a man named Elias Finch, who plays a part in this episode because he is wrongfully hanged. Would make sense if the hunter is dead to give Dean the chance to use the Colt again.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-17-2011 at 04:39 PM.

The order of the episodes has changed and this episode is now the 18th episode and the title has been changed to "Frontierland". The 17th episode will instead be "My Heart Will Go On" ("Your Time Is Gonna Come").

I want this episode now!

when I saw the western clips in the "soon" preview at the end of the last ep I almost hurt my face with the grinning.

Cannot wait for this one! *growls at CW for making us wait another week by switching this and MHWGO around*

Woah, what? There was a "Soon" preview after "...And Then There Were None"??

well, it didn't say "soon" but it had a mix of upcoming scenes from episode (sorry, I was lazy and didn't want to type "that preview with all those scenes from upcoming episodes).

Isn't that where you got your cap from?

Well, the "Soon" Supernatural sometimes have before breaks or so is actually part of the episode, this was just a regular promo by The CW. Anyway, it's not important and I am not saying this to correct you. Just thought that maybe I had missed a "Soon" and they tend to be awesome, more so than the promos by CW.

It was kinda like a "soon" promo, because it showed stuff from episode 17, 18 and MAYBE 19. Although, a "soon" promo would have been awesome if only they play Nazareth once again.

The Supernatural Facebook page and the CW site are listing this promo as the promo for My Heart Will Go On. It had me really confused for a minute because it looked like a promo for at least two eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Song View Post
    The Supernatural Facebook page and the CW site are listing this promo as the promo for My Heart Will Go On. It had me really confused for a minute because it looked like a promo for at least two eps.
    It isn't solely a "My Heart Will Go On" promo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast