No announcement yet.

#6.18 "Frontierland"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.18 "Frontierland"

This will be the episode set in the Old West, where Sam & Dean travel back in time to find Samuel Colt. And yet again we have a Zep' song as title!

This episode will feature a female Angel called Rachel.

UPDATE: This is now the 18th episode, and the title has been changed to "Frontierland".
    Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 02-25-2011, 04:08 AM.

Sounds so pretty epic this episode! Wonder how they'll make this episode look like. Old west!

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Ahh, so Jensen was right. A shame, Sera Gamble was incorrect on the episode order, lol.

Anyways, Rachel, it seems, will be Castiel's lieutenant(Gamble had mentioned that Castiel's lieutenant, or one of them, will be shown).

Could a mod maybe add my other thread with this so my theory on why Colt could be important can be read by others?

Edit: They go to 1861, but why not just make it 1862 and show us their interpretation on how Colt died?
      Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-17-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

i was wondering if we would ever get to see a flashback to samuel colts time. should be intresting and wonder if sam and dean do anything that causes their future. similar to how they effected their parents past.

so we had the past then we had them go to the future and now they go back to the old west. hmmmm where have i seen this before?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        Ahh, so Jensen was right. A shame, Sera Gamble was incorrect on the episode order, lol.

Anyways, Rachel, it seems, will be Castiel's lieutenant(Gamble had mentioned that Castiel's lieutenant, or one of them, will be shown).

Could a mod maybe add my other thread with this so my theory on why Colt could be important can be read by others?

Edit: They go to 1861, but why not just make it 1862 and show us their interpretation on how Colt died?
        just link your other thread in here. your thread is a theory so we cant merge it with this since this is an episode. but ya its cool just to paste the link in here for people to check out
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-17-2011, 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This sounds awesome!! Love the idea that maybe originally Colt made the gun for Sam and Dean...oh the paradox of time travel

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            just link your other thread in here. your thread is a theory so we cant merge it with this since this is an episode. but ya its cool just to paste the link in here for people to check out
            http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=152430

Oh, lol, no, it's not just a theory thread; it was when I heard Gamble mention the episode, and she said it would be episode eighteen, so the "#6.18" thread was from that.

I would say Samuel Colt made the revolver for Sam and Dean, but that won't be happening as Samuel made the Colt in 1835 and supposedly this episode is in 1861(still think it should be 1862 and right before Samuel Colt died).

This episode will also have something to do with a man named Elias.

Comment

Guy Norman Bee revealed on his twitter that he's directing the episode. This will be his third episode of the series and the second one of the season.

Comment

So this, and "Family Matters"...what was the third episode?

I thought he was new starting this season.

And I mentioned that this episode will have something to do with a man named Elias, and I was thinking...what IF this Elias is Elias Elkins?

It may work to have some connection of us to know the hunter who Samuel made the Colt for, and it would make sense if the gun belonged to an Elkins, since it was Daniel Elkins who had the Colt in the 2000s and the 1970s.
                Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-18-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

"Asylum" was his first episode.

That's a pretty good theory Anno, might be the case. And apparently this Elias guy is wrongfully taken to the gallows in this episode, maybe the Winchesters will save him.

Comment

According to spoilers Elias is an innocent spirit out for vengeance and Samuel Colt has tarnished his legend because he would rather drink then hunt. But it is hinted that he helps Dean & Sam with this hunt.

Comment

So is Colt tarnishing his legend or Elias?

Comment

When I read about this I thought "Jensen must be thrilled!" because he's mentioned many a time how he'd love to do an old West version of the show (I wonder if he said something to the writers or what?).

It would be funny if they rode horses in this ep. We know Jen can ride in real life so...

And to finally meet Samuel Colt! Should be good (I know, way back in season 3, I think? there was talk about a Colt spin-off).

As for the new angel girl, I can only hope she does become Ca's love interest. Now that he's figured out kissing and all...

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                          "Asylum" was his first episode.

That's a pretty good theory Anno, might be the case. And apparently this Elias guy is wrongfully taken to the gallows in this episode, maybe the Winchesters will save him.
                          I forgot to reply to this, but thanks for letting me know. It's pretty cool they can bring back a director from their very early episodes. And the episode right before they started to say the title in the opening(that's one thing how I can remember that episode so easily, lol).

If Elias does die, and is seeking vengeance, he could very well be Elias Elkins and possibly going after the men who killed him as well as haunting Samuel Colt, since he's the hunter who was given the revolver. But, if I'm wrong, then I guess that isn't a detail the writers want to discuss(over exactly who the hunter was). Sounds very interesting though.

So I am wrong about Elias being Elias Elkins, lol.

Question: It seems like it’s been forever since there was some big Supernatural scoop? — Jeff
                          Ausiello: Oh, really? Well, have you heard that Cass is getting a sidekick? Because he is. Rachel — as yet uncast — will be a pretty twentysomething angel with a finely tuned BS detector. Also, when Sam and Dean visit the Old West later this season, they’ll meet, ironically, an Easterner: Samuel Colt, a middle-aged hunter who’s tarnished his own legend by becoming more interested in pouring his next drink than firing his next shot. You reckon he’ll be able to help them dispatch Elias Finch, the innocent specter out for vengeance after being hung?
                          I didn't think Samuel Colt was a hunter himself though.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          As for the new angel girl, I can only hope she does become Ca's love interest. Now that he's figured out kissing and all...
                          Hopefully the writers are making up for their mistakes and finally giving Castiel an angel friend as a lot of fans wanted Castiel/Anna.
                          Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-19-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

The title of this episode might have been changed to "Trail of the Dead", although this source has been wrong before.

Comment

Yeah, supposedly there are conflicting reports on which title was the working one and which is the newest one. I say keep "Gallows Pole" until we get some actual proof, mostly because I believe "Gallows Pole" was used during SFCon.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎