Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Worlds - X-MEN MOVIE FAN FICTION

Title: Two Worlds
    Fandom: X-Men (As in the movie series)
    Rating: PG 13, drama, action (friendships, rivalries, action)
    Author: Anne-Claire (LucyLaneClarkKent4vr)
    Pairing: Danilla (Danielle & Delina)
    Characters: I don't anything "X-Men” or it’s characters, or anything from it, but the two characters, Danielle Reid & Delina Lockhart are my own characters.
    Summary: Two new additions to Xavier’s School For The Gifted, young teenagers, sixteen-year old girls, Danielle Reid *The Slammer* and Delina Lockhart *The Turn Pyke* have both come from two totally different worlds, and try to maintain stepping grounds into both of these two teens’ worlds. Things start to get intense, as the dorms are disrupted by rivalries, powers that can most indubitably cause temporary suspensions, and so forth, as Charles Xavier, with the help of his brightest mutants on his side, is fearing that these two teen girls may become heiresses to The Brotherhood…

-ENTERING… Delina Holland Lockhart… The Turn Pyke!-

And so there she was, just lingering around a wealthy school, just a bit northeast of this other school. She was about 5’5”, completely lean and well-built in terms of bodily structures, with long wavy, dark brown hair, going to a little below her chest, with radiant chocolate colored eyes, a remarkable dimple on her chin, wearing some jewelry, her usual white military coat, going to a little below her waist, a green and white wavy t-shirt, her curvy-cut dark blue jeans, and her white and black casual running shoes, was just walking around the hallways of this school. She just looked around, with her usual smart-cookie smile, and then suddenly, she was bumped into something here. From someone. She grunted at this, and just narrowed her eyes at this person. The person was an older female student, and had smirked down at this teen girl. “Well, Delina. Oh my… How rude of me to do that to you, eh pumpkin?” Delina just glared at this older taller female student here.

It really was, rather rude for this bully to have bumped her into a locker here. Delina just felt her hands start to tingle with a sensation that could never, even with maximum will, be driven away here. She just wanted to grab this jerk girl, and just literally, but without any recognition of her moves…

Delina ran up to this girl, and then picked her up fiercely, and then she spun around, a full circle spun around, and had delivered her right into the thick marble beige tiled grounds of this school, and sent her, at least eight good feet deep into the ground here, breaking the tiles, and seeing sparks come out from the electric sockets here. Delina peered deep down into this newly made ravine here, and panted hard, and spat out, “Rudeness gets you busted, and don’t you EVER DARE PUSH ME AROUND LIKE THAT ANYMORE, WOMAN!” Other students had witnessed this, and the principle just snuck up behind Delina here. Delina had panted some more, but a victorious smile was planted on her face. “Ha, serves you right… You know that…” feels a light tap on her shoulders. Delina stops short, as a deadly shiver goes up and down her spine. She slowly, ever so slowly turns around, and then she gazes up at a tall man there, appearing to be this school’s headmaster, but with someone else there, an actual surprise for the teen here.

The other man, is actually sitting inside this advanced wheel chair. He was about 5’10”, not too muscular, with a balding head, a pair of calm hazel eyes, wearing a light gray work outfit, an expensive white dress shirt, with matching light gray dress pants to go with the top, a nice black plague belt, dark brown docs, and a light blue work tie, was just wheeling around here. Delina had looked to this man. He seemed to appear elderly, and was highly confused, as question marks hung above her head. But then, she knew she was caught, sending some bully deep into the ground here. She gazed anxiously first to the bald elder, to her headmaster, and stuttered out, “I just, I just uh…”

“Delina Holland Lockhart, sweetheart…” the bald figure spoke out.

Delina was shocked. She didn’t even know this man, and he knew her name? Perhaps someone had ratted her out? ‘This can’t be good…’ But instead, she was highly annoyed. “Oh please. I have better terms to attend here…”

But the elderly figure reached out, and touched her hand lightly, and clasped hers gently into his, and he had introduced, “Please accept my sincere apologies for this alarming abrupt confrontation, my child. My name is Charles Xavier, Professor Charles Xavier…” Delina had another round of question marks forming all over the tops of her head. “What? Another professor?! This is just atrocious, and you know what? I am so going to…”

Then suddenly, a little voice in her mind, told her, ‘Don’t turn around… You know you are a troubled one, losing your illustrious mother at a young age, and being neglected from your own father, with an amazing gift… I am here to announce your registration approval for one of the finest schools that accommodates those who are impressively similar to your confusions of being gifted here… I am here to withdraw you from this school, so you can come over to mine, to hopefully prosper your gifts better to maintain them as sufficient as you can withstand… Do not tell others about your gifts, as they seem to have been troubling you over the years, prior to your mother’s unfortunate death… The faculty at this school is already packing up your belongings, and extraditing them to my school, where we hope you can succeed in taking full action, and full accessibility with your gifts… Therefore, welcome to Xavier’s School For The Gifted, Miss Delina Lockhart…’

Delina stalled in place again, as Professor Xavier still held a tender hold on her hands. She was deluded here, but in a way, she knew she wasn’t going to succeed in diverting from this. But she was already being submitted to another school, that promptly? Perhaps her ‘father’ has something to do with this. It’s probably just another way to disregard his daughter here. Delina was still frozen in mass confusion. But the bald elderly here, seem to have been accurate with his words here. And she knew not to toggle with him, if he could access deep into her mind, like that. So she sighed, and followed the faculty that was already there, packed up her belongings and everything from her own dorm, and then, a private jet was there.

A few people had filtered out, one being clad in just a long black leather jacket, a white fleece turtleneck, with dark blue loose jeans, casual runners, and wearing a peculiar pair of crimson sunglasses here. He was about 5’10”, quite muscular, with dark brown hair. He walked over, as a few others filtered out of this private jet, and gazed down to Delina. “Hello there, you!” Delina just gave him a weak frown. This older man had caught this, and had to give her a soft, most reassuring look. “No worries, nothing bad is going to happen here. We’re just here to help you get your gear into high rear, and help you proceed back to the school!”

Delina didn’t mean to be rude, but sharply stated, “Oh please! You think you can fancy me, just like that?” Professor Xavier had clutched Delina’s hand a bit more firmly, but softly, and introduced, “Miss Lockhart. This is Scott Summers… Also known as Cyclops… He is one of my most trusted past students, and now teachers at the school you’re about to be lifted off to…” Delina sighed, and then everything of hers was already well packed into the private jet. She knew this was her final goodbyes to this school, her father placed her in. It was going to be hard, to ship from one school to the other, but she supposed it was for the good, and well beings of her classmates. So she had slung her backpack over her shoulder, and followed Scott into the private jet, and finally, Delina Lockhart was on her true path towards Xavier’s School For The Gifted, in hopes she can maintain her ‘gift’s a bit more relevantly here…

Thanks for sharing this! Nice work!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎