Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erica & Kyle: The New Donovon and Juliet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Caesis;7094971]Erica has way too many ships if you ask me. There's the ex. And there's Jack. And Hobbes. Heck, we could even throw in Joshua, if she's into that sorta thing o.O

Not forgetting, her new FBI partner who she has probably also had a 'good' relationship with - it would appear Erica, get's about!

Comment

I think Erica/May (Mitchell/Trucco) would have been amazing, but what's done is done I guess.

Originally posted by paul-82
      Father Jack's character is beginning to annoy me. He's too sensitive. Keep think he's going to burst into tears.

Hobbes and Erica - would be great chemistry. In essence, if Father Jack was killed off - would we really notice? is he is role important at all anymore, for me, his character has become non-required.
      I am not a fan of Father Jack either because I find the characterization very unconvincing, but I think they'll be keeping him around as Erica's 'love prop' until the end of the show.

Not forgetting, her new FBI partner who she has probably also had a 'good' relationship with - it would appear Erica, get's about!
      I don't think they had anything going on because Erica is in her late 30ies and Tyler is already 18. For an Erica/Chris thing to fit into the time line she must have had cheated on Joe and I find that hard to believe.
      Last edited by shadow08; 02-11-2011, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Hi all. New here. But not to V. Saw the original 1st and 2nd series and some of the miniseries back then. V 2009 isn't totally hardcore scifi, but I appreciate how they cleverly mix the soap, action and characters while reusing some of the old series' story points and doing a variation or expansion on them. Like in episode 5 , kind of reminded me of the coordinated setup of exposing the great leader in V:TFB . And original V's strength were the characters and how they responded.

About Erica/Kyle. It does "look good". But still can't get over that Kyle is basically an assassin while Erica has been FBI. Erica is hotness by herself. A super amped leaner meaner Dana Sculley.

Father Jack is more like the Juliet character though he's not the leader. Supposed to bring the calmness and reason to the group using words more than action. And of course he brings up the religious aspect. I'd hate to see him go. They already offed Gyorgi. If anything Erica's more like the Donovan action character but with smarts, and Kyle is Ham Tyler. Chad is like the lady reporter in the original V except he's on the humans' side. Overall, I don't really care that much about the romance angle ( I think Joe, Erica, and Tyler as a family is great) , but maybe later if the show lasts over 5 seasons like X-Files. Yeah, too bad they're probably going to off Joe sometime soon.
        Last edited by krylite; 02-16-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I love Erica and Hobbes together. Hobbes is my favorite character on the show.

I don't think Erica will end up with Jack b/s despite losing his collar, he's still clearly a religious man. I don't see him straying from that any time soon.

Comment

You can be religious and still have a relationship. He's been stripped of his collar. He's no longer a priest.

Comment

Honestly I think Jack losing the collar was a setup for a future Jack/Erica relationship; as Catholic priests have taken a vow of celibacy. But the chemistry and possible relationship has been hinted at since the premiere; so I think we'll get it eventually.

I will say this: unlike many here I liked Hobbes character; I generally think he has the best intentions in mind and probably left because he didn't want to compromise the Fifth Column anymore. I also think that Erica and Kyle have the best chemistry on the show (maybe Erica/Lisa might be there too) so I liked their little fling near the end of the season.

Comment

I hope I did this right. Honestly, I’m not used to forums. I just wanted to say I think these two have amazing chemistry. I gave up an V last season, there was just too much teasing and not enough happening, but I saw some preview clips on youtube. Episode 8, I think. The whole fed/mercenary story is interesting and original, a season 3 would be worth watching just to see how it plays out.

Comment

I hope hobbes sacrifices himself and Jack/Erica get together.

Comment

@EMLostfan : Yes, in an alternate reality! ^^

Comment

I think Elizabeth Mitchell has chemistry with everyone. I am biased I watched her for to many years on Lost. Sawyer, Jack, Kate and even Ben. I can see the Lisa/Erica/Ann and Hobbs connection.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎