Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched this again last night and...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched this again last night and...

Clark had so much more passion with Lana than he has with Lois. I know Lana was only meant to be a distraction, that Lois is who he's meant to be with, and Lois is nicer and more mature with Clark than Lana was but Oh. My. Gosh. There was SO much more feeling with Lana when he kissed her than when he kisses Lois. I keep waiting for it to get better with Lois but for me it hasn't. Just sayin'.

I don't know why you bothered to start such a thread, because all it's going to do is start another 'Lois vs Lana' fans showdown.

Just go back and read through the already-present Lois/Lana comparison threads. There's plenty, trust me.

Comment

To be honest he has passion with all the girls, he kissed every one on the show except the men. Look how he Kissed Tess! I just wish Lois had half the action that Clark
      has.

has

Comment

Yeah I'll have to disagree. I never saw him look at Lana like he wanted to rip her clothes off like he did Lois in Homecoming. Most of the time Clark acted like he was scared when he was with Lana, even after their first time.

Comment

I disagree... I never saw chemistry with Clark and lana.... I found them to be very boring and their love wasn't even that realistic to begin with... I didn't buy their so-called love. Also I found the clana kisses to be boring also.

Clark and Lois have the most amazing chemistry on the show.. Clois kisses so much more romantic and HOT.... Their Homecoming kiss scene was Sizzling!
          Last edited by CloisForever1010; 01-15-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

So Homecoming was missing Lana you say?

You know.. you're right. We didn't see one single lipstick smeared tooth.

No more Lana tyvm

Comment

Had she been there..........I would have puked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CloisForever1010
                I disagree... I never saw chemistry with Clark and lana.... I found them to be very boring and their love wasn't even that realistic to begin with... I didn't buy their so-called love. Also I found the clana kisses to be boring also.

Clark and Lois have the most amazing chemistry on the show.. Clois kisses so much more romantic and HOT.... Their Homecoming kiss scene was Sizzling!
                ITA!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎