Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Lois take Clark to the hospital?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt Lois take Clark to the hospital?

She found em on the street with a knife driven through his stomach. When hes finallly starting to come around she bails?

I understand she suspected hemay be the blur but how does she know clark still will be alright?

Maybe because he was coming around after the dagger was pulled off. Lois must have thought he was getting better. If Clark's wound hadn't closed and he couldn't superspeed away Im sure Lois would have called an ambulance or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Khal El Jr
      She found em on the street with a knife driven through his stomach. When hes finallly starting to come around she bails?

I understand she suspected hemay be the blur but how does she know clark still will be alright?
      First, she didn't suspect he was the Blur, she knew he was the Blur, which is different. She not only had just kissed him, and recognized his kiss, but she saw him, lying on the street, dressed as the Blur. If she had any doubts, they certainly disappeared after that.

Second, when Lois asked Zod how he had healed after being shot, he answered that his powers healed him. I am guessing that Lois might have been waiting to see if the same would happen to Clark. Not to mention that as soon as she took off the dagger, he immediately started to wake up, so, I am guessing she waited to see if she should do it or not. After all, she couldn't be sure if she wasn't endangering him by taking him to the hospital. I am positive that she would have done it, if he hadn't started to heal all by himself.

Comment

It's probably because tptb wrote it that way - lol

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎