No announcement yet.

Ringer (The CW) - starring Sarah Michelle Gellar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
    My initial draw to Bones was Boreanaz too. Made it through about 3 episodes. How I Met Your Mother, maybe one complete ep. Family Guy with Seth, about 23 complete episodes, so that puts him in the lead for Buffy alumni. Ooh, I seeing Tara the witch-lover on Supernatural was a bonus a couple weeks ago.
    Yeah I actually still watch Family Guy and I didn't try out watching How I Met Your Mother because of Alysson-I don't even think I realized she was going to be on it. I tried watching the first episode of HIMYM and didn't like it. I have seen a few episodes only since then and I still didn't like it.

Bones also looked like an interesting show to begin with, and I wanted to see some more of David's work as well. I guess that's what I meant. For me, I think David does a great job as Booth and it's so different than Angel that I can separate him from his previous role. I hope the same will be with Sarah and Ringer.

This sounds like an interesting premise for a show as well, but I won't stay on just because of Sarah if I don't like it.

Comment

The first image: http://www.ksitetv.com/6600/the-firs...lar-in-ringer/

Comment

Can't wait to see her back on TV!! This is the new show I am most excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          Sarah looks beautiful. Unfortunately I already forgot what this show's about.

Oh okay, she's playing two characters.
          Last edited by Mel823; 05-18-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

More images: http://www.ksitetv.com/6606/images-f...chelle-gellar/

Comment

Here's a trailer and two clips:

Here's a short teaser and clips for Ringer, coming this Fall on The CW and starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Comment

I am so happy SMG is back on TV...great clips!

Comment

I saw the longer Upfronts trailer for Ringer at the CW's L.A. presentation, and it looks really intriguing and sophisticated... I think the audience will like it. Or hope they do.

But one thing about the concept does bug me a little...

Yes, Siobhan and Bridget are identical twins... but they even have the exact same freckles? I know that's being picky, but I find that hard to believe.

Comment

The CW just played the promo during the Smallville finale!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sarah interview at the CW Upfronts....

Comment

SMG is great. I can't wait for 'Ringer'.

Comment

I saw the longer Upfronts trailer for Ringer at the CW's L.A. presentation, and it looks really intriguing and sophisticated... I think the audience will like it. Or hope they do.

Yes, Siobhan and Bridget are identical twins... but they even have the exact same freckles? I know that's being picky, but I find that hard to believe.

I think it's really rare that two sister are exactly the same, but maybe it will be a part of the story that his husband will found out that Sioban is not her.
                          SMG is so great i will accept everything. I want to ask you something about the longer preview, it's better than the first one, we can understand what the show is about??
                          I really can't wait to see it i don't understand why they give us only the short one....

Comment

Thanks Craig. Although for some reason I'm having issues actually viewing the clips. It just appears as black boxes. Maybe it's just me. I'm currently using Google Chrome as my browser and I just updated Flash last night.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Yeah it doesn't work that way with twins lol.
                            Last edited by Vergon6; 05-20-2011, 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Here's an extended trailer:

Here's a nearly four minute preview of The CW's Ringer, which premieres this Fall and stars Sarah Michelle Gellar of Buffy fame.

Comment

i am sorry but the longer trailer kinda bore me! I might check this out when it airs this fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎