No announcement yet.

Rating's From Last Night's Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully...

the numbers don't drop another 10%. I really don't hold out hope that ABC will renew it after this run. I will just make sure to enjoy the remaining 8 episodes and then get the Season 2 DVD (it best be released. ha)

Comment

I think the ratings will drop some more next week. The writers really shot themselves in the foot with the over the top spirituality in this week's episode.

Comment

I'm usually the last person to like anything spiritual, but personally, I didn't think it was over kill. It brought the point of having a soul, or the Vs wondering/trying to destroy the soul because they don't understand what it is to be human was an interesting development.

Comment

I may not like everything they do and may consider it to be very,
          very slow, but I would still like to see it last for a few years. This
          show does have it's good points as well. I'll stick with it until the
          bitter end...and that may not be very far from now? There's always
          hope.

Comment

Live + 7-Day DVR Ratings Are In...

For the January 11 episode, "V" again snared a 0.7 post airdate rating in the 18-49 demo (a four -way tie for No. 8 among 40 shows), climbing from a 1.9 to a 2.6. In overall viewers, it added 1.424 million (No. 14 among 40 shows), for a cumulative total of 7.224 viewers.

Note: Information from TVBytheNumbers. Specials and repeats are not included in DVR reports.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎