Collapse
No announcement yet.

When He Knew

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love this story. I love how Oliver begins to fall for Chloe and I know he'll never admit but I think she's the only one who gets him in his knees. Let's face it: He likes that. With that, I can hardly wait for the next update.

Comment

I've read only the first chapter, but I couldn't wait so long to comment!!
      THIS IS AMAAAZING, girl!
      I loved it... now I'm going to keep reading, then I'll comment more! lol

Comment

OOOOOOOMG!
        This is definitely perfect!
        I'm already looking forward! thanks fot this story! it's sooo chlollie!!!! *---*
        I'm in love with it! Lol

Comment

Love the Update.. almost didn't see it. But glad I stopped in this section cause otherwise I'd have been really annoyed to have found this ages after.

I love the way his thought process worked on the roses.. and how he kept going back..then it sunk in and Oops. Also glad tho that the loophole worked and Chloe let it go.. aww.. can't wait for more!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

You are a natural. Please come back please. You have their voices and olivers thoughts perfectly written. Seriously its like you created these two characters, your very intuitive. I love this so much so please come back

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎