No announcement yet.

Joshua?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua?!?!?

What's going to happen to Joshua with his memory wiped clean? Will he regain his memory? Will he rejoin the 5th-Column?
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-05-2011, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    What's going to happen to Joshua with his memory wiped clean? Will he regain his memory? Will he rejoin the 5-Column?
    I hope yes xD Maybe he's cheating everyone on the ship, who knows

Comment

If Joshua's situation is anything like Dale's, he can start to slowly remember.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        If Joshua's situation is anything like Dale's, he can start to slowly remember.
        That's a good point. But if he remembers something, then he needs someone to save him from Anna :S

Comment

Maybe he'll only get his memory back after Anna's convinced he turned back to her side, and when he starts remembering, he can go back to being a spy

Comment

The sure thing is that Anna believes that Joshua will be able to talk. This means that:
            1-V's didn't erase his memory
            2-He has a post-traumatic amnesia or he's cheating everyone.. Dale didn't remember who he was and nothing about his job. Joshua recognized Lisa at first sight, and it seems that he knows well who he himself is... weird or not?

Comment

The fact that Joshua doesn't remember his 5C dealings may be a function of that human skin "infection", as Anna called it. Being newly revived, he's rebooted into his loyal lizard mode.

There's also the possibility that he'll never recover his memory and that Anna knows this. Likely she'll let everyone know he's alive and wait to see who tries to contact or even kill him. Frankly, I was surprised that Anna didn't bust Lisa on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Karza
                The fact that Joshua doesn't remember his 5C dealings may be a function of that human skin "infection", as Anna called it. Being newly revived, he's rebooted into his loyal lizard mode.

There's also the possibility that he'll never recover his memory and that Anna knows this. Likely she'll let everyone know he's alive and wait to see who tries to contact or even kill him. Frankly, I was surprised that Anna didn't bust Lisa on the spot.

Anna said that he will be able to talk, that's because she believes that he remembers everything.
                Dale after the fight with Erica didn't remember anything but then he regained his memory.

The weird thing about Joshua is that he knows well who he is and he recognized Lisa too. Dale didn't remember what was his job or who were his mates at the FBI, not before Joshua helped him to remember.
                The other weird thing is that Lisa told him about the shooting, that she thought that he was dead, but he didn't ask her nothing. He didn't ask "oh I'm in this medical room, in a medical bed, all alone, why? What happened to me? Shooting? Lisa what shooting?? What happened to me?!"
                It seems that he doesn't care at all... it's weird, isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkestClouds
                  Anna said that he will be able to talk
                  Anna is a master manipulator. Everything Anna does and says is for the purpose of motivating people into action that benefits her. People like that are not in the habit of freely volunteering any information, no matter how seemingly trivial. The woman's got her own mother locked up in the basement, for cripes sake.

There's no reason to take anything she says at face value. There's no reason to even think that the V in the recovery room was actually Joshua. As you yourself pointed out, Dale had no memories while this Joshua did. And Lisa stupidly vomited the info Anna was looking for all over him.

It may be just a case of sloppy writing. On the other hand, there's still Marcus waiting in the wings. What he does next in light of this event will be very telling.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Karza
                    Anna is a master manipulator. Everything Anna does and says is for the purpose of motivating people into action that benefits her. People like that are not in the habit of freely volunteering any information, no matter how seemingly trivial. The woman's got her own mother locked up in the basement, for cripes sake.

There's no reason to take anything she says at face value. There's no reason to even think that the V in the recovery room was actually Joshua. As you yourself pointed out, Dale had no memories while this Joshua did. And Lisa stupidly vomited the info Anna was looking for all over him.

It may be just a case of sloppy writing. On the other hand, there's still Marcus waiting in the wings. What he does next in light of this event will be very telling.
                    Sorry but I disagree (: Anna needs Joshua's memory, she could find out who are 5th column member through him. Right now she trust in her daughter (and it's clear from Anna's phrases..). There's no reason why she shoulnd't tell information to Lisa.
                    Anna is a master manipulator but Erica cheats her very well... Anna is not perfect (: now with her human emotions, is even less perfect.

Like I used to say, anything is possible and it needs to wait and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by DarkestClouds
                      Anna needs Joshua's memory, she could find out who are 5th column member...
                      You're missing my point entirely. She does indeed need him, but can do quite well without him. Consider that Lisa, who is a 5C sympathizer, was the first (maybe) to visit him right after the news. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, I'm tellin' ya.

As for trusting Lisa? It looks so far like her own mother couldn't trust her. So, I'm not sure why you think she'd trust her daughter. The least trustworthy are the least trusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎