No announcement yet.

Diana's Cell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana's Cell

OK! I loved the episode, there were some draw backs (like some of the acting, the scientist guy is even worse than Tyler) But Morena was amazing!
    My biggest complaint though was this:

Why in the heck is Diana chilling out in an alien papason chair? It just looked silly and a little awkward LOL

Originally posted by ccopas
    OK! I loved the episode, there were some draw backs (like some of the acting, the scientist guy is even worse than Tyler) But Morena was amazing!
    My biggest complaint though was this:

Why in the heck is Diana chilling out in an alien papason chair? It just looked silly and a little awkward LOL
    LOL good line. I believe it's supposed to resemble a cocoon or an egg from which they hatch as kids. who the frig knows.
    I actually thought the kid scientist was pretty good. made me laugh a couple of times. but I agree on tyler. dead wood.

Comment

The kid scientist is the guy from "Reaper" - good choice I think.

As for the cell, well when I read the Second Generation book, the parts where the mothership is described as dark/slimey/moving/organic/alien - I guess this is the natural state they would live in if not for their human skin.

But why Diana would be wearing her human skin is kind of silly - It's obviously so we would know it was Jane Badler.

But the token use of that type of setting is not a coincidence. I think it will reveal more about the visitors home environment as the season progresses.

Lots of nice little touches in the season opener!

Comment

Yeah for me the kid scientist has to be one of the worst actors I've seen on network TV in awhile, his speech sounded stilted and unnatural. I think that's probably my biggest complaint, that V employs some of the worst actors around, (Charles Mesure is laughable as the Tyler kid) but on the other hand Morena Baccerin has to be the best actress on television ( also Christopher Shyer is amazing).
        Bad acting though is just unacceptable, especially when you can see better acting at your local community theater than some of these guys. Hopefully Tyler, scientist kid, and Ham Tyler wannabe are gone soon!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Also I understand that the room was supposed to be like their home world but the swinging papason chair was just silly.
        Last edited by ccopas; 01-06-2011, 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ccopas
          When your daughter stages a coup and throws you out of power, why not chill on a papasan chair? It's not like she can do anything else. lol.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎