No announcement yet.

Diana storyline & the unexplained

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana storyline & the unexplained

i was thinking about Diana's possible back story. if you go to the spoiler page, one of the producers reveals that Diana has not seen Anna yet. What does that mean? I think it could mean that Diana has never seen Anna in her human skin. So the storyline that I made up was that it was Diana, not Anna, who was the supreme Queen of the visitors. Diana had engineered the invasion of Earth and possibly, through her scientific genius, created the human skin for them to disguise themselves.

it's possible that Anna, just before the plan was to go into effect, outsmarted Diana, put her in the hull of the mothership and claimed that Diana was dead or killed. Then Anna took over. The fleet put on their human skin and took off.

It's funny this is the same backstory was used for the original Diana at a fan site. I remember reading fan fiction back story the original female visitor who was supposed to be the second in command to John was secretly killed by Diana and she took over.

the unexplained for me is still why are they here? i realize they explained it from the human point of view that they were here to replace humanity through breeding with humans. but still why do they need to do that? is it a lack of sustenance on their home planet as in the original nbc story? or is it something else? hope we find out it's a great start to the season.
    NYMS

I love the way you think NYMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
      I love the way you think NYMS!
      thanks. i hope that i will be able to give a review after each episode.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎