Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.11 "No Ordinary Friends"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same ole same ole. It's the writers on the show who have dual personalities. On one side they seem ham handed plotting out the show. They arent really good at the whole super hero thing and the intrigues r pretty straight forward. But they do a wonderful job with the family dynamic and now have conjured a very interesting subplot about about Katie and Joshua. It seemed like a pretty tame Katie gets used and gets her heart broken beat that has flowered into something a lot more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
      Same ole same ole. It's the writers on the show who have dual personalities. On one side they seem ham handed plotting out the show. They arent really good at the whole super hero thing and the intrigues r pretty straight forward. But they do a wonderful job with the family dynamic and now have conjured a very interesting subplot about about Katie and Joshua. It seemed like a pretty tame Katie gets used and gets her heart broken beat that has flowered into something a lot more interesting.
      So you're watching too eh kernel... I find the "Joshua is in reality Mr. Sensitive" angle extremely cheesy, as is much in this superhero cliche filled show. Still, it's an enjoyable light show with nice production values, with a very "familiar" feel to it that is easy to latch on to. I still can't stand the daughter though. Terrible miscast there. I'd have to disagree about the series not being good with the whole superhero thing though, they're following every formula out there and every cliche imaginable has been covered and shamelessly so. I think it's better to say they're no good at doing anything creative or original with the superhero thing. They fail miserably in that regard. I do enjoy the show though either way. It's basically another Kyle XY.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎