Zod's son/Doomsday ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zod's son/Doomsday ??

heyy ppl!
    i was wondering something about doomsday and was hoping that someone could help me figure it out.

in the 8th season they say that doomsday is the son on zod and her wife, right ?
    but then, in the 9th season, in the "kandor" episode, after the explosion of kandor (were zod's wife and SON r supposed to be dead) zod askes jor-el to save his son but jor-el said no (so how did doomsday survive if he was killed and not cloned, it doesnt make any sense, unless i missed something)

so now, tell me how did doomsday get to earth

Hope someone can help !! (:
    Last edited by Smallville27; 01-01-2011, 10:20 PM.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about a son before they created Davis/Doomsday.

Comment

Well, I assume it was another child since Doomsday was the child of Zod and Faora and the clones from the orb were Kandorian soldiers. Faora was one of the clones therefore she was a soldier and I don't think she was married to Zod at that point. Faora is most likely Zod's second wife (the mother of Doomsday) and Zod's first wife and child died.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
        Well, I assume it was another child since Doomsday was the child of Zod and Faora and the clones from the orb were Kandorian soldiers. Faora was one of the clones therefore she was a soldier and I don't think she was married to Zod at that point. Faora is most likely Zod's second wife (the mother of Doomsday) and Zod's first wife and child died.
        That's what I always figured too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
          That's what I always figured too.
          You're right because in KANDOR it states in the flashback that it is 20 years before the destruction of Krypton that the orb was created.....after that I guess Faora was constantly with Zod and her character developed as evil(as seen in BLOODLINE)and her Kryptonian DNA couldn't have children so then -both evil- created Doomsday....

And since the clones in season 9 I guess had human DNA therefore different physic Faora could get AND got,pregnant from Zod

Comment

thx 4 all the answer, it shure does help

Comment

No problem Glad to help.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡