No announcement yet.

Where the heck is Willie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck is Willie?

Since Diana (Jane Badler) and Donovan/Lars Tremont (Marc Singer)
    appear this year on ABC's V...I thought it would be fun to guess
    where Willie (Robert Englund) is hiding.
    Plotting revenge for not being on before Diana and Donovan
    0%
    Brushing up on his Arabic
    0%
    Sharpening his claws for Wes Craven's next 'Nightmare' movie
    0%
    Promoting 'Red Rain' with hopes it reaches 10 million viewers
    0%
    Helping Glove sort out ABC's V Time Line
    0%
    Inspiring all meat-eaters to become vegetarians
    0%
    Visiting Harmony's grave
    0%
    Helping more human females with their hybrid pregnancies
    0%
    he's been working with Santa's elves
    0%
    Other
    0%

I almost voted for helping out Glove with the timeline, but I would LOVE to think that Willie is fluent in Aramaic, but still mispronouncing words every now and then.

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here but...I really don't see Willie being a part of this saga. His character made sense in a different time, where sci-fi could be a bit more comedic in nature. ABC's V is a bit too...dark and serious for a character like that.

In my opinion, the next two classic V alumni that should be worked into the storyline after Marc Singer's is Faye Grant (Juliet Parrish) and Michael Ironside (Ham Tyler). They, along with Marc and Diana were the "Core Four" to me...not Willie so much.

Comment

I loved Willie, but I agree, Lightning Strykez!, this V is a little too dark for a sweet character like him. I think they've been trying to add comedic relief through Hobbes and that works pretty well.

I, however, would love to see Robert Englund show up in ABC's V for a cameo.

I would also love to see Faye and Michael, but also Frank Ashmore.

Comment

Michael Ironside is too awesome. And Faye Grant was such a hottie. She's still looking good.

If Robert Englund does a cameo I hope it's as a villainous supreme commander or something. I always hated the Willie character. He was like the dog that producers insist that you put in the show just for cuteness.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎