Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Red Rain" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching "Fruition" at this moment.
    2 Days, 23 Hours, and 14 Minutes

Comment

Just saw a mini marathon of last season's most important episodes (premiere, mid-season, season finale episodes)

2 days, 21 hours, 53 mins

Comment

Here's that new promo trailer: http://www.ksitetv.com/4815/new-90-s...or-v-season-2/ THREE MORE DAYS!

Comment

^^^loved that trailer...it looks like a season full of action. I just hope that neither Ryan or Joshua have turned.

2 days, 20 hours, 35 mins

Comment

awesome new trailer, now to get an HD version of that trailer

2 days 8 hours and 53min

Comment

Only 2 days!

*am I wrong or did I see Joshua in a new scene?!*

Comment

Originally posted by DarkestClouds
                *am I wrong or did I see Joshua in a new scene?!*
                Yes, he was resurrected at the end of the season finale by Marcus.

2 days, 6 hours, 53 mins

Comment

2 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes!

Comment

2 days, 6 hours, 40 mins

Comment

2 days, 4 hours, 41 mins

Comment

Hi! Paul here from UK. Can't wait for Season 2!
                        Would love to see the Visitors home planet (possibly in Season 3?), that's something that was never featured in the Original V.

Think it would also be interesting to see more of the other V commanders etc., to bring back some of that old style diana vs lydia type battling for power. Looks as if in Season 2, it will be a battle of the mothers!

Would also love to see more about the V's themselves, their cultures, there traditions etc.

Quick question, all of the motherships outwith the Earth's atmosphere - (there must be at least 200) - what do you think the plan is? Do you think they will arrive in Season 2, on Earth?

Also, in Season 1, Episode 12, Anna makes reference that its difficult being a single mom. Where is Lisa's father? Did Anna consume him after conception?? Or will he appear in Season 2? (Maybe in true Jerry Springer style, that's why Diana is in the dungeon - she copped off with Anna's man!) LOL

Where is the countdown at now?

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by darkphoenix21

2 days, 6 hours, 53 mins
                        I think that's the clip from Season 1, when Marcus and Lisa were enjoying 'Bliss' - i don't think this is a new clip for Season 2, albeit it features in the Season 2 promo.

There are loads of pics of Diana in that RED dress - have any of you seen the one in the WHITE dress? Let me know and i can send a link. (She's on green screen, wearing a white dress).
                        Last edited by paul-82; 01-02-2011, 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21

2 days, 6 hours, 53 mins
                          Yes I know it, I was wondering about the future (:

There's a scene with him (perhaps), Anna and Lisa. He is on a V-bed. It's after Erica says: I will take you down (?). It's of course a new scene.

Comment

Marcus reminds me of the role of "Martin" in the original V, only Marcus' character is much much better

Comment

Here there's 1 day to the show 1 day 1 day yeah!

Comment

When does ABC, or rather, the USA publish viewer ratings? it would be interesting to see the number of people who watched the re-run of the 3 episodes of 1/1/11. Might give an indication of whether to expect a much needed increase for season 2, if there is any strong chance of having a season 3.
                                Last edited by paul-82; 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎