No announcement yet.

Sam will start scratchin'!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam will start scratchin'!

@cheesybones (via Twitter): Supernatural or Smallville scoops would be good. I feel a spoiler drought forming.
    Now why on Earth would there be a lack of anything to talk about at the end of December? This town is just bursting with TV happenings and scoop! OK, not really, but I did dig you up some scoop because I like you: There will be a Supernatural episode where Sam remembers the cases he was on when he came back from hell.
    So, I assume in "Like a Virgin", Sam will wake up, presumably, "like a virgin", most likely with how Dean came back thinking he was "pure"(from "Monster Movie"). So Sam will end up starting anew but then start to scratch that wall and remember his entire year without a soul.

But that takes away the whole philosophical question of whether Robo!Sam was the real Sam or not just because the soul was gone.

I wonder how long after that it's gonna take for him to actually remember his time in Hell?

Comment

My assumption over this tidbit is that the "wall" Death has inside Sam's mind is, if Sam tries to find out what happened, the "wall" will first show how Robo!Sam lived without a soul to at least scare Sam away from trying to figure out where his soul was and what it was doing while Robo!Sam roamed across the US without it. But, because he's a Winchester, it won't stop Sam and something tremendous and horrible will obviously happen when the "wall" crumbles down.

It only makes sense that the "wall" are memories, but of Robo!Sam, since he's starting the next episode "new".

Comment

GAWD!!! I'm SO tired of this plot device!
        When will Sam be Sam again?!?!
        Wake me when this is over!

Comment

I think Dean will end up helping Sam deal if the wall breaks I also think this season is about souls and this is where the plot will lead.

Comment

Sam was in Hell for all of an hour. I mean, I get it was with Lucifer and Michael, but John was in there for an equivalent of 100 years with Alistair poking him in the butt with something sharp and red hot and he didn't even flinch. He is letting the Winchesters down.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
              Sam was in Hell for all of an hour. I mean, I get it was with Lucifer and Michael, but John was in there for an equivalent of 100 years with Alistair poking him in the butt with something sharp and red hot and he didn't even flinch. He is letting the Winchesters down.
              Sam Winchester - Fell into Lucifer's cage, which is in the ninth circle with Adam. His body was resurrected(which presumably was that night), but his soul stayed within the ninth circle for over a year.

John Winchester - When he died, since he made a deal with Azazel, his soul was sent into Hell(but not known which part of Hell). He was stuck in Hell for about a year, but again, he was NOT in the ninth circle. Most likely, if I had to guess, in the first circle(Limbo) as there is no explanation of him being in any other circle within Hell because he wasn't a real "bad" person(plus as how John was non-religious and that could've played some part...maybe he was even inside the second circle, which was Lust, since he did father another son).

So, being inside a cage with two powerful angels will obviously do more worse than one demon. As well as a year inside the ninth circle could definitely be more than 120 that John endured.

And...he isn't letting the Winchesters down, imo. You forget, Dean started to torture only after 30 years.

Comment

Ah, see I forgot. I thought Crowley had the light bulb that is his soul. Mah Bad.

Comment

No harm, no foul, lol.

Comment

LOL he will be "Rehymenated like dean said

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡