Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1155
    I like Agent Carter

Hey guys!!!!! Long time no see! How is everyone? I've missed you all. I can't believe that I haven't been on here in a while, I swore when SV ended that that would NEVER happen and...it did.

Did I hear someone mention Arrow and The Flash????

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    I like Agent Carter
    Never saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Hey guys!!!!! Long time no see! How is everyone? I've missed you all. I can't believe that I haven't been on here in a while, I swore when SV ended that that would NEVER happen and...it did.

Did I hear someone mention Arrow and The Flash????
    Lou!! How are you? Missed you too. Sadly, I think most of us are not around as we'd thought we'd be
    Hopefully, if Tracey puts up a game soon, we'll be around more, and get some people back here as well.

I've only recently started getting into those shows. Last Arrow epi was too melodramatic. Especially the Felicity Oliver dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    Never saw it

Lou!! How are you? Missed you too. Sadly, I think most of us are not around as we'd thought we'd be
    Hopefully, if Tracey puts up a game soon, we'll be around more, and get some people back here as well.

I've only recently started getting into those shows. Last Arrow epi was too melodramatic. Especially the Felicity Oliver dialogue
    I'm good thanks, how are you?

Oh my days....melodramatic? Come on FZ you're talking to a class A Oliciter here. Just ask Kitty, I'm actually crazier for them than I ever was for Clois, and do you remember how bad I was with them??? Olicity is the BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    I'm good thanks, how are you?

Oh my days....melodramatic? Come on FZ you're talking to a class A Oliciter here. Just ask Kitty, I'm actually crazier for them than I ever was for Clois, and do you remember how bad I was with them??? Olicity is the BEST!!
    Good. I'm okay, most days

I know this is not the thread to talk about this, but here are my two cents on the matter. I'm not getting into the crazy shipping wars. You people are crazy , and I really don't care who he ends up with, as long as their happy. But script wise, last episode pissed me off. Let's say Oliver and Felicity disagree on what is right to do at this stage. This is someone you know. You know who he is inside. If you think he's making a mistake, talk to him, tell him what you think. Who says :I don't want to be the woman you love"? That's soap opera writing and drama just for the sake of drama. Two mature people who care for each other discuss things and try to show the other person why they think they're wrong. I hate when writers stoop to that kind of melodramatic crap.

And you're free to keep shipping along now
    Last edited by fantom zoner; 02-11-2015 at 02:08 PM.

I <3 Oliver & Felicity.

Why does no one watch Gotham?!? it is sooooooo good!

Hey Mel!! How have you been doing?

I'm all caught up on Arrow and Flash....and Gotham. Would love to chat on either
    OMG! Completely caught up? Wow!!
    We need someone to put together an Arrow or Flash mafia game, it seems! Probably the two things the most of us have in common since Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    I like Agent Carter
    I saw the premiere night. Really enjoyed that, but haven't been able to keep up. I need to continue watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    I <3 Oliver & Felicity.

Why does no one watch Gotham?!? it is sooooooo good!
    I do, and I love it! But it's very different from the other two. I guess you can tell it's not a CW show I think my favourite character is Nigma

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    OMG! Completely caught up? Wow!!
    We need someone to put together an Arrow or Flash mafia game, it seems! Probably the two things the most of us have in common since Smallville.

I saw the premiere night. Really enjoyed that, but haven't been able to keep up. I need to continue watching that.
    Yeah, I had these two-three weeks, after my second friend died (No sick friends left, and from now on, if one of my friends gets cancer, I'm dumping them...sorry for the morbid humour), when I couldn't sleep at nights, I'd just watch back to back episodes. Wasn't very productive in terms of mourning, but it was an escape from real life

Anyway, having these themes in a mafia game would be great! Now we need someone to do it. In the meanwhile, MP is looking for players in his game on TS, so if this one isn't starting any time soon, maybe you can join his. It's been too long since we've played together.

I will work on an Arrow one if no one else minds.

fz - Gotham is better or different bc it is not CW. CW uses a lot of the same plot devices show after show but Fox does not. I adore Nigma and ofc Penguin but I really really love Gordon.

Sure Tricks, I'd love for you to host Arrow!

That's what I was saying about the CW. I really don't like it when they take the melodramatic turns. I love Gordon too, naturally. But Nigma, you can totally see why one day, he's going to turn into a villain (at least if it goes the comics way), and you really want to prevent that from happening.

I do, and I love it! But it's very different from the other two. I guess you can tell it's not a CW show I think my favourite character is Nigma

Yeah, I had these two-three weeks, after my second friend died (No sick friends left, and from now on, if one of my friends gets cancer, I'm dumping them...sorry for the morbid humour), when I couldn't sleep at nights, I'd just watch back to back episodes. Wasn't very productive in terms of mourning, but it was an escape from real life

Anyway, having these themes in a mafia game would be great! Now we need someone to do it. In the meanwhile, MP is looking for players in his game on TS, so if this one isn't starting any time soon, maybe you can join his. It's been too long since we've played together.
    I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this - here is praying that it is the end of bad things for quite a while.
    But, oh man. I wish I could, I truly do. I want to play with you again but honestly I have been extremely busy that I couldn't even think about playing it - simply because of the fast phases they have over there - I'm afraid to even play here the way these past two weeks have been, but I think after my exam Wednesday things slow down - for a bit. But I really am not ready to put myself in such fast pace games. I wish I could!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    I will work on an Arrow one if no one else minds.

fz - Gotham is better or different bc it is not CW. CW uses a lot of the same plot devices show after show but Fox does not. I adore Nigma and ofc Penguin but I really really love Gordon.
    I don't mind at all - I would love love love to play that.

Has anyone seen How To Get Away With Murder on ABC? It is AMAZING..a bit different from these superhero shows but the plot is just phenomenal. I promise you, you would never get bored watching an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this - here is praying that it is the end of bad things for quite a while.
    But, oh man. I wish I could, I truly do. I want to play with you again but honestly I have been extremely busy that I couldn't even think about playing it - simply because of the fast phases they have over there - I'm afraid to even play here the way these past two weeks have been, but I think after my exam Wednesday things slow down - for a bit. But I really am not ready to put myself in such fast pace games. I wish I could!

I don't mind at all - I would love love love to play that.

Has anyone seen How To Get Away With Murder on ABC? It is AMAZING..a bit different from these superhero shows but the plot is just phenomenal. I promise you, you would never get bored watching an episode.
    Thanks Kitty, I appreciate it I hope so too. And I get it, don't sweat it. Playing here with you would be great.

And no, I haven't seen that. I'm barely keeping up with those I'm currently watching. Maybe in the future...

Where did Tracey disappear to?

IDK where Tracy went, but I hope she returns soon!! I am ready for a game!
    I recommend trying the show maybe when the others go on break, in the summer or something.
    Not too many episodes so it won't be hard. I promise its worth it!

Maybe in the summer...

I hope Tracey didn't just come back to tease us and disappear again

I hope not either, if she doesn't return soon maybe we should have someone else go ahead...
    At least this place has been relatively active, and we can see the demand for a game is still there

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast