No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Oliver and Tess

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Oliver and Tess

... For the last men standing of the main character that have not been affected by kryptonite, switched bodies, possessed or transported to another dimension * stands up. Slow clap* Bravo.

Although I'm sure I've jinked it now...

Comment

I think Pandora disqualify's Tess...

Comment

I stand semi-corrected. Tess was infected with Kryptonite, but it was self inflicted and it didn't cause severe personality change. It was used for information gathering. But I see your point. So...technically, Oliver is the last man standing. ...though that may change by "Fortune". We'll see.

Comment

I stand corrected on all points. Congratulations team. The entire main cast has been affected.

now if we can just get the lemur on red k...

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

then we can get Shelby on green K...shove Chloe back in the closet, send Clark and Lois to the phantom zone (somehow), and lock Tess, Emil, and Oliver in watchtower...

THEN, the real Finale of Smallville can begin.

When its over Temil will be having rampant sex, and Oliver will be huddled in a corner.
          Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 02-27-2011, 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by BohoRoohaha
            ... For the last men standing of the main character that have not been affected by kryptonite, switched bodies, possessed or transported to another dimension * stands up. Slow clap* Bravo.

~H

Comment

Originally posted by BohoRoohaha

Tess got the clones storyline going, ollie has the darkness thing going on.

both are out, no winner.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎