Love Me Dead (One-Shot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Me Dead (One-Shot)

ll
    Last edited by Cat 25; 12-30-2010, 10:48 AM.

I love it.. they are wicked!! totally fab ..to bad its a one shot but its a heck of a good one!

Comment

WOW i like it im sure a few others will too . the other mirrior box was a nice twist

Comment

Wowzy! Totally hot and is it wrong that I really like your AU Clark and Tess and their evilness? No. Didn't think so.

Comment

You did awesome! That was hot and that song fits them perfectly.

Comment

Thanks guys! So glad it was a hit.

Comment

This was great!! Love how the evil just pours out of them anyways, good job and keep up the good 'Clessy' work on all your stories you're currently working on or will work on in the future.

Comment

Wow, someone's on a roll. That was awesome. Evil Clark and Tess are so good. The song totally suits them. This is my fave part though :
                “I love to make to wait.”

“I know.”
                XD

Comment

This is BRILLIANT. You're on a roll! Seriously, this exactly how I imagined their relationship to be like. Clark and Tess AU are so... beautifully wicked. AWESOME. Please tell me you'll reconsider the one-shot on the title.

Comment

Mmmm, is that the Mirror Box or are you just happy to see me?” she asked, her voice silky smooth.
                    They're bad, they're sexy, they're fun... you can't end that story already!!!
                    I wanna know what happens when they meet real Tess and real Clark!

Comment

Originally posted by love2makeUwait
                      I SECOND that!

Comment

Originally posted by love2makeUwait
                        They're bad, they're sexy, they're fun... you can't end that story already!!!
                        I just thought of something. I tried to PM you a picture to use for an avatar and it sent the text but not the picture, so I'll link it here, hopefully this'll work.

Comment

Yay, I think it worked! Thanks in advance love2makeuwait.

Comment

I'll get on it ASAP.

Comment

Loved it! I love alternative Clark and Tess!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎