New Promo: "They Return!"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Promo: "They Return!"

Watch it.

New shots of Anna striking one of her own, a new shot of Anna, and Erica asking "What are you hiding?". I can't believe she'd say that to Anna (that takes some guts), but that's what it looks like.

Wow! They wanna make us every day more curious XD

Comment

They really are spoiling us with all this great new stuff almost every day! And, I'm totally fine with that

Comment

I wonder what the red rain is made of . Is it like War of the World, blood rain?

How long will the first episode be? 2 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by John May
          I wonder what the red rain is made of . Is it like War of the World, blood rain?
          The red rain is definitely not just water. Otherwise, why is it red (other than the blood imagery, which I absolutely love)?

There has to be something in it, but what it is and what it does, I don't know. Can't wait to find out!

Originally posted by John May
          How long will the first episode be? 2 hours?
          I believe the premiere is only one hour. I haven't heard that it's any longer than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
            I believe the premiere is only one hour. I haven't heard that it's any longer than normal.
            And I agree with an hour-long episode because every episode usually is full of suspence, and an hour of agitation is enough for my poor heart

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎