No announcement yet.

Why isn't Batman on the Wanted page?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
    Adam Knight would be a terrible Batman/Bruce Wayne.
    I have to respectfully disagree. I think Ian Somerhalder would made a perfect young bruce wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
      Well I guess so. It didn't make sense for them to say "Gotham" 2 or 3 times on the show.[/sarcasm]
      You know, dropping a reference to Gotham doesn't automatically mean Batman. Yes, Gotham City is mostly known as the home of Batman, but in the end it's just a city. It's just like mentions of Coast City, Star City, Blüdhaven, etc. we've gotten on this show. It's giving a nod to all the famous cities in the DCU and expanding the world that SV exists in beyond Smallville and Metropolis.

If they had ever mentioned Wayne Enterprises on the show that, frankly, would have be more of a Batman reference to me than name dropping Gotham City has been. But they've never done that. (And I honestly think they should have been allowed to).

Comment

The reason he's not.mentioned?

Because HE DOESN'T EXIST in SVerse, so mentioning him would of been pointless, I'm not sure if you were actually serious, why would they show him in the list If he's never been mentioned in the show before

Comment

Eh, I believe he does exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
            come on guys, did you have to give us spoilers? take it to the spoilers/speculation threads.
            Originally posted by JosephCAW
            nothing here spoils anything, seriously the wanted list is there for maybe 1 second and its not really important compared to the rest of the show
            The information in this thread that is a spoiler is the [SPOILER]Booster Gold and Blue Beetle stuff written by Geoff Johns[/SPOILER] since it is in an episode that hasn't yet aired.

Comment

Speaking of wanted page, doesn't this article practically ruin any chance of most of the JL members finding a double life if their faces were exposed on the paper?

I mean Kara is alright since they didn't capture her civilian look, and AC is pretty much going to live in Alantis anyways. BC is alright since they didn't capture her civilian look either, and Victor is considered legally dead anyways.

But in the cases of Bart and Courtney, now there lies the problem for them. Unless they're able to lead the public into believing that they're not really the super powered individuals.

And why wasn't John Jones there?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMorrison
                The information in this thread that is a spoiler is the [SPOILER]Booster Gold and Blue Beetle stuff written by Geoff Johns[/SPOILER] since it is in an episode that hasn't yet aired.
                thats not a spoiler my friend, its something that is given it a episode description thus meaning....its not a spoiler, its a hook to get ppl to watch it.......what they do and the reasons why there there however, now that would be a spoiler which is why it wasn't mentioned

Comment

maybe Batman is not batman yet....there are not superman yet, so...

Comment

While it would be a nice nod the rights issue is the biggest one I can think of why there was no direct reference to either him or Wonder Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleidich
                      maybe Batman is not batman yet....there are not superman yet, so...
                      well since Clark isn't Superman yet, but is known as the Blur..maybe Bruce isn't Batman yet, but known as "The Shadow" in Gotham.lol

Comment

Batman doesn't exist yet. Bruce is still travelling around the world and training underground to become Batman.

Comment

It wouldn't make sense seeing that he's never been mentioned or seen, so the others wouldn't know who he is. He is just not apart of this team yet and will probably never be in the SV universe over ridiculous rights issue. Sometimes I think all this legal stuff about character usage is obnoxious and tiresome. That's why I was a huge fan of Heroes in the beginning because they were regular people and not heroes that we've heard of before so they could do what they wanted to. Sadly they the botched it up, but it was great at the start.
                          Last edited by pjack; 12-11-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                            Batman doesn't exist yet. Bruce is still travelling around the world and training underground to become Batman.
                            I prefer thinking that Bruce doesn't actually exist in SV-verse.

Comment

Because after Clark, Lana became the girlfriend of Bruce/Batman & he's in the middle of his 8 years in getting obsessed with & eventually over her.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                                I prefer thinking that Bruce doesn't actually exist in SV-verse.
                                I like to believe he does because I want Clark to have his friendship in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎