No announcement yet.

Why isn't Batman on the Wanted page?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
    well its not just about the wanted list. Batman is the definition of a vigilante. One person on Smallville should at least say the word "Bat," just to let us know Batman exists in Smallville's universe.
    no no I said that cause Super-villethought we were spoiling the episode with some of the chatter in here, I was just saying nothing here spoils the show

Comment

They can't use Batman, what makes you think they can use a picture of a bat that would represent Batman? Sorry but that doesn't make sense at all

Comment

Who is to say that there's even a Batman yet? Clark is supposedly 25 now and a similar aged Bruce Wayne might not be back from the Himalayas (or whatever his origin story is going to be in the Smallverse).

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          Who is to say that there's even a Batman yet? Clark is supposedly 25 now and a similar aged Bruce Wayne might not be back from the Himalayas (or whatever his origin story is going to be in the Smallverse).
          He hasn't arrived from Krypton yet, Jor-El created him to fight crime in Kryptonopolis under the name Nightwing. When he gets here Dick Grayson will already have used the name, so he will settle for Batman.

Comment

How many times does it have to be stated in every Smallvillenmessage board that Batman isn't usable! WB was smart enough not to give permission to Smallville to even mention him. This has been the case for years so why do people continue to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
              How many times does it have to be stated in every Smallvillenmessage board that Batman isn't usable! WB was smart enough not to give permission to Smallville to even mention him. This has been the case for years so why do people continue to ask?
              Because it is in a shows best interest to do what fans want, and the show does this, we will never see Wonder Woman, but we got Linda Carter and we got Lois in an "Amazonian" costume. It is not far fetched to expect that we can get some sort of acknowledgment of Batman however off the wall it might be.

Comment

As for the no Batman maybe Bruce Wayne is currently out of Gotham doing his training.Christian Bale will always be Bruce Wayne/Batman to me they could always throw in some hints.Thats what I loved best about 90's Lois & Clark the little nods to Batman.

Comment

If Batman is around he's smart enough to stay out of this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
                    Batman is not cleared on Smallville and won't be. Maybe there is no Batman in the Smallville universe.
                    Or perhaps Bruce just isn't Batman yet.

Plus, they cannot use Batman on this show. Doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                      If Batman is around he's smart enough to stay out of this mess.
                      Better them than us as I always say, Master Bruce~ Alfred P.

Comment

I'd really love a pseudo Batman episode. It coulda happened while Clark is powerless. He's on an assignment for the Daily Planet and bumps into a Private Detective. They get all chummy and they're attacked Clark jumps into "Salvation fight mode" and PI does all this kung fu stuff. Later he leaves saying he is investigating some clown in Gotham.

Man, they had such a golden oppurtunity with Adam Knight...

Comment

Adam Knight would be a terrible Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
                            Because it is in a shows best interest to do what fans want, and the show does this, we will never see Wonder Woman, but we got Linda Carter and we got Lois in an "Amazonian" costume. It is not far fetched to expect that we can get some sort of acknowledgment of Batman however off the wall it might be.
                            Clearly the show has been doing fine w/o catering to comic book fans desire to see Batman. The show has not been allowed to use him for roughly 10yrs, this is not new nor news. If you're happy with Lois in an amazon costume then be content with Oliver Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                              They can't use Batman, what makes you think they can use a picture of a bat that would represent Batman? Sorry but that doesn't make sense at all
                              Well I guess so. It didn't make sense for them to say "Gotham" 2 or 3 times on the show.[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                                I'd really love a pseudo Batman episode. It coulda happened while Clark is powerless. He's on an assignment for the Daily Planet and bumps into a Private Detective. They get all chummy and they're attacked Clark jumps into "Salvation fight mode" and PI does all this kung fu stuff. Later he leaves saying he is investigating some clown in Gotham.
                                Actually Bruce Wayne learned karate at least thats what I picked up from Batman: TAS.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎