No announcement yet.

Why isn't Batman on the Wanted page?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Batman on the Wanted page?

Batman is the vigilante of vigilantes! I realize Smallville isn't allowed to use Batman. However they could slap a pic of a Bat symbol with a ??? text underneath, right next to The Blur's symbol, Green Arrow, Supergirl, and others. Whenever they mention the word "vigilante," Batman is the first superhero to come to mind.

Batman is not cleared on Smallville and won't be. Maybe there is no Batman in the Smallville universe.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
      Batman is not cleared on Smallville and won't be. Maybe there is no Batman in the Smallville universe.
      No Batman EVER? And I thought the Luthorverse was miserable

Comment

I want Batman!

That is all.

Comment

would have been nice to see a hint of the Bat symbol and text saying something like "Human Bat" or something to that effect lol, same with a double W and the word "Amazon".

But yea, DC would let them show up together

Comment

[SPOILER]What about Blue Beetle?? He's already scheduled to be on SV.[/SPOILER]
            Last edited by Vergon6; 12-11-2010, 11:16 PM. Reason: Spoiler tags needed

Comment

Maybe Robin, Batgirl, Gordon, Joker, Two-Face, Riddler, Ra's/Tahlia, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, The Ventroloquist/Scarface, Killer Croc haven't stolen the spotlight/given encouraging speeches for Bruce to become Batman yet...

Comment

[SPOILER]
                Originally posted by jpfort1957
                What about Blue Beetle?? He's already scheduled to be on SV.
                yea but I dont think he actually exists yet lol, what I mean is he probably doesn't have his powers just yet, Geoff said Beetle would show up with Booster and thats episode 17, this is episode 11 + the mid season gap so there's time for Jamie to "meet" the beetle and become the Blue Bug before he shows up on the show
                [/SPOILER]

@boyscout:.........*tries not to laugh*...........LMAO hey who knows, they are making "Batman Live" right lol
                Last edited by Vergon6; 12-11-2010, 11:17 PM. Reason: spoiler tags needed

Comment

come on guys, did you have to give us spoilers? take it to the spoilers/speculation threads.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
                    I died a little inside after I read this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
                      come on guys, did you have to give us spoilers? take it to the spoilers/speculation threads.
                      nothing here spoils anything, seriously the wanted list is there for maybe 1 second and its not really important compared to the rest of the show

Comment

Anyone else but me that thought about batman when the silouette of hawkman was shown in the window (just before he crashed in to save Lois) ?

Comment

Originally posted by JosephCAW
                          nothing here spoils anything, seriously the wanted list is there for maybe 1 second and its not really important compared to the rest of the show
                          well its not just about the wanted list. Batman is the definition of a vigilante. One person on Smallville should at least say the word "Bat," just to let us know Batman exists in Smallville's universe.

Comment

hopefully they chalk it up as 'Bruce has not become Batman yet in Gotham', or else they are just not caring on purpose.

Comment

I remember some guy on the show saying something like "I have to get back to gotham" or something. Maybe he just hasn't become batman yet is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎