No announcement yet.

Will we have Good old sam back now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we have Good old sam back now?

Man what a cliffhanger, I just wonder now if sam going be back to his old self again. If i caught that right death said 75%, What else could that wall keep from sams mind? Will he remember anything from not having his soul? Balthazar may come back and stir up some old memories up for him.

Yeah I have a feeling Balthazar will definitely be back to complicate things even more.

Comment

Yeah, I think it will be the old Sam. But he will be messed up, I'm pretty sure that he will slowly remember things and get pretty damaged.

Comment

I think Sam will probably remember his time without a soul, after all, Souless-sam still had memories of his whole life. so it must be the mind that stores the memories, not just the soul.

Comment

Don't kill me people but, I really like seeing Sam the way he is now just to see Jared acting completely different shows what a good actor he really is!
          Last edited by dotsie23; 12-11-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
            Don't kill me people but, I really like seeing Sam the way he is now just to see Jared acting completely different shows what a good actor he really is!
            Yeah he is. But that's not who Sam is. We've already gotten to see his amazing acting range with Drunk!Sam, Demon!Sam, Highonmeds!Sam, Souless!Sam, now we need our real Sam back <3

Comment

I agree with Lisa. It was fun with Souless!Sam, and it was a great storyline for the season and made for a new and very interesting dynamic between the brothers. But this was the right time to give him is soul back, great cliffhanger. Jared has done a great job as Sam without his soul and it has been enjoyabe, but I have missed the old Sam and I can't wait for the REAL reunion between Sam and Dean since "Swan Song".

Comment

Is it me, or does it seem like it's still Soulless!Sam during the January preview?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎