No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo scene!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenCanary
    I liked the moment, not a chloe fan at all honestly but it was sweet. Chloe has never needed Dr. Fates helmet to know the future of Lois and Clark, she's been right about Lana since the start.
    I didn't watch the start because I never liked Lana (didn't see the point in wasting all that time and aggravation on her when we knew where this was going). What did Chloe say about Clana from the beginning?

I always believed Chloe knew that Lois and Clark would end up together from the moment of the "dunk tank" on. Her face said it all.

Comment

I am a little torn about this scene. Firstly I loved it, wonderful seeing Chloe again. I have always like Chloe, but over the past couple of seasons she dropped off my favourite list, but here she reminded me of a pre season 8 Chloe and I miss her.

I am torn over this scene because it just highlights what a wonderful relationship between Chloe and Lois they could have shown on the show. They started it in season 4 and then just let it go. So the Cho-Lo fan in me was happy and then going, seriously show we could have had this the whole time!

So now hopefully the sharing the plus one scene (from comic con) was something else from Chloe. Haoping it makes the deleted scenes.

Comment

I think Chloe suspected that Lois knew about Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
          I'm wondering if what Lois said was right, Chloe can see the future........somehow
          I thought it was a node to her putting on Fate's hamlet. That she did see a bit of CLOIS future (Fate)

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
            I think Chloe suspected that Lois knew about Clark.
            Absolutely. The look on her face says "you finally figured it out."

Comment

My son and I are sure that Chloe.. uh I don't want to have a blacked out spoiler... she isn't dead, only sleeping.

Comment

If you ask me, and I could be totally wrong, I think it was shown for us to realize that Chloe is in contact with someone. How else would she have known about their engagement? I think Clark knows where she is. But thats just me.
                That could be the only reasion why he is so blasé about her being gone, namely that he knows where she is, why she is gone, and what her plans are!

Comment

It was great to see Chloe again. Not a big fan of the scene though. Among other things, Chloe's attitude seemed a bit off compared to what she was actually going through in Lazarus.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                    It was great to see Chloe again. Not a big fan of the scene though. Among other things, Chloe's attitude seemed a bit off compared to what she was actually going through in Lazarus.
                    Yeah, but at the time, she didn't know that Lois knew Clark's secret and therefor couldn't divulge all things connected to Clark/Blur/ and Watchtower to Lois, so if she seemed a bit off, it's because she had to shoulder an added burden of pretending in front of her cousin, that everything is fine, that she in fact will be going going of radar instead of an extended vacation like she later told Lois!

Comment

Was very happy about that scene. It was great to see the cousins interacting in a good way

Comment

Great scene IMO, I'll always be a HUGE Chole fan. That stated, does AM appearance in this episode mean she's only going to be in three more. Cuz if that's the case then I don't like it as much.

(380)

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                          Yeah, but at the time, she didn't know that Lois knew Clark's secret and therefor couldn't divulge all things connected to Clark/Blur/ and Watchtower to Lois, so if she seemed a bit off, it's because she had to shoulder an added burden of pretending in front of her cousin, that everything is fine, that she in fact will be going going of radar instead of an extended vacation like she later told Lois!
                          Yes, but couldn't she share what she was going through in regards to Oliver's abduction? Unless the Fate helmet was so reassuring that Chloe didn't feel as concerned about it anymore.

Originally posted by badraven
                          Great scene IMO, I'll always be a HUGE Chole fan. That stated, does AM appearance in this episode mean she's only going to be in three more. Cuz if that's the case then I don't like it as much.

(380)
                          [SPOILER] I don't think it does since it was a previously shot scene. Plus, Allison wasn't in the credits for this episode, so I am pretty sure that she still has 4 episodes left. [/SPOILER]

Comment

I think Chloe knew both that Lois had figured it out AND that Clois would get engaged but she didn't want to revel anything to Lois --- hence her smile with her back turned.

So, she kept the 'I'm not supposed to know she knows" face going. Remember Chloe was leaving so the last thing she was going to do was tip her hand on anything (or frankly get involved with a long Clark's secret conversation). So...she told Lois words of comfort know that it would all work out. She probably had time to process all the visions by that point.

I don't think that Chloe knew the exact day of the proposal so I think she MUST know what is going on in their lives to have sent the necklace at the exact right moment.

JMO.

Comment

It also makes one wonder how much Chloe managed to see through the helmet...

Comment

Oh and in case antbody is wondering, at least the female fans, the blouse that Chloe was wearing in the scene with Lois, is made of silk and was produced for the swedish H&M storechain! How do I know, well becase I have the same hanging in my closet! I know the make-up artists and the designers on that show are on a budget, but for godness sake, at least try to make sure that the clothes your actors appear on a given scene, are harder to aquire than a ice creem on a warm sunday afternoon!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎