No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo scene!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
    I'm wondering if what Lois said was right, Chloe can see the future........somehow

Hmmm interesting, but I just hope that was an ironic moment, because Chloe had put the Dr. Fate's helmet, so she probably saw Closi engagement, thats why....

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
      I'm wondering if what Lois said was right, Chloe can see the future........somehow
      Okay, I take back what I said about Clark knowing where Chloe is. I forgot she put on Dr. Fate's helmet, so she does know the future.

Comment

I loved it. Another closing of Clana & introducing of Clois.

Lois is no NOT Lana & neither is the love of Clark to Lois.

We can clearly see CK's love for Lois is very deep ....very special...very part of him.

Chole understood from start to finished....Clana was better over & done with.

It respected the characters of both Lois, Lana & Chole

Comment

i think chloe saw all that when she put the helmet...

i'm still wondering if the necklace has something hahahahaha

Comment

That little bit shows me yet again they really missed the opportunity to have some great Chlo-Lo scenes. *sigh*

Comment

I loved the Ch-lo scene so much..

Comment

Originally posted by melizza_sue
                If you ask me, and I could be totally wrong, I think it was shown for us to realize that Chloe is in contact with someone. How else would she have known about their engagement? I think Clark knows where she is. But thats just me.
                I think Chloe saw the engagement when she put on the helmet. Remember, when Lois read that note she said something like " I swear, Chloe, sometimes I think you can see the future. (or something like that). I think we are going to find out later that Chloe saw a lot of future stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by melizza_sue
                  If you ask me, and I could be totally wrong, I think it was shown for us to realize that Chloe is in contact with someone. How else would she have known about their engagement? I think Clark knows where she is. But thats just me.
                  I assumed it meant that Chloe was watching over all of them. She probably watched the proposal on a laptop by taking over a traffic cam or something!

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Chloe sending these random messages. It's too bizarre to me that Lois (who probably knows what happened now) wouldn't be more interested in where and how the letter come from, rather than being all happy with the necklace. I'll give her a pass because she was still in a happy fog over her engagement.

Comment

Loved the scene

Comment

I would have liked seeing it earlier in the season but it was worth the wait until now.

Comment

i wished lois had mention something to ollie or to clark about the letter

Comment

Originally posted by annad
                            i wished lois had mention something to ollie or to clark about the letter
                            Maybe Lois mentioned it to Clark before they fooled around on the DP roof?

Anyway I thought both scenes were sweet but I really loved the letter one...

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                              I'm not a huge fan of Chloe sending these random messages. It's too bizarre to me that Lois (who probably knows what happened now) wouldn't be more interested in where and how the letter come from, rather than being all happy with the necklace. I'll give her a pass because she was still in a happy fog over her engagement.

That puzzled me too. I was expecting Lois to seem more surprised after getting a letter from her supposedly dead cousin. Does the poor girl even know Chloe's allegedly dead? She's always the last to find out these things....first Jimmy and now Chloe.

Comment

Hmmm interesting, but I just hope that was an ironic moment, because Chloe had put the Dr. Fate's helmet, so she probably saw Closi engagement, thats why....
                                So that must be how she knew about those kids at the Torch in "Homecoming" cause otherwise I was starting to think she had Clark bugged somehow

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎