No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo scene!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlo-Lo scene!

I missed those two together... what did you think?

Good scene. Glad it didn't disappear forever after getting cut from the premiere.

Comment

I loved this scene. it reminded me how good of a character chloe can be when they actually give her something to do outside of watchtower 24/7

Comment

Wow a good Chlo-Lo scene that I enjoyed, haven't said that in YEARS

Comment

What episode was it from? I don't remember seeing it...

Comment

Was so good to see Chloe. But i have to say, what meant even more was seeing that Chloe sent Lois a letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
              What episode was it from? I don't remember seeing it...
              It was a scene that wasn't shown in Lazarus. I honestly didn't see the use of airing it myself, it just felt out of place.

Comment

If you ask me, and I could be totally wrong, I think it was shown for us to realize that Chloe is in contact with someone. How else would she have known about their engagement? I think Clark knows where she is. But thats just me.

Comment

So glad to see those two together again. I miss the Chlo-lo scenes.

Comment

it was amazing scene i almost cried cuz chloe was in it lmao

Comment

I'm just glad it wasn't in Lazarus because that would have felt really out of place there since Chloe seemed so upbeat and smiley. And I didn't really get what it was that she gave Lois to borrow. I thought Lois already had something for her wedding from her mother. But I guess that's something old. Or I suppose it could be something blue. Anyway, I was shocked that they actually talked about Lana. That actually meshed really well with Lois being cool with letting Clark go out to do his superhero thing.

Comment

Did anyone get a look at what Chloe wrote to Lois? What was on the necklace she gave Lois? I saw some design on it.

Comment

I'm wondering if what Lois said was right, Chloe can see the future........somehow

Comment

I loved it, I just got down because they cut that scene, they talk more....:/

I hope at least on DVd they put ALL the scene...

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                              I'm just glad it wasn't in Lazarus because that would have felt really out of place there since Chloe seemed so upbeat and smiley. And I didn't really get what it was that she gave Lois to borrow. I thought Lois already had something for her wedding from her mother. But I guess that's something old. Or I suppose it could be something blue. Anyway, I was shocked that they actually talked about Lana. That actually meshed really well with Lois being cool with letting Clark go out to do his superhero thing.
                              She gave her a necklace with some design on it. I'm wondering if the design means something since they showed a close-up of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎