Collapse
No announcement yet.

'' Clois Scenes ''

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting Clark to rescue Lois, but it was okay for me that Carter did.
    Same here cause I love Lois & Carter's friendship and it's what friends do

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
      That's exactly what popped into my mind.
      Glad I wasn't the only one

Comment

Originally posted by RobynBug
        Also, if Lois was kidnapped in that episode I completely missed it. Glad I didn't spend the whole time since the OD came out flipping out about that.
        *meekly raises hand* I was one of those who was flipping out LOL Well, not really flipping out - more like very very concerned

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
          Never trust descriptions. Smallville rule of thumb.

I was expecting Clark to rescue Lois, but it was okay for me that Carter did.
          It was worth it because I loved Carter's "I've got something for you!"

Comment

Clois blew me away tonight..everything was brilliant.. Bravo Tom and Erica..

Comment

Man, I loved this episode. It had a seriously epic feel to it. I love how intense the whole VRA stuff is getting. And don't even get me started on those Clois scenes. I love their conversation back at the farm.
              Haha, Lois: What are you gonna do?
              Clark: Get my own spoon...

Comment

Originally posted by Beckona24
                Loved that she started thinking about her name... "Kent? Kent-Lane? We'll figure it out."
                Yeah, I would have been very disappointed if she didn't say those things and just said Mrs. Kent because that is so Lois!

Comment

YES!!!!! So sweet. It gave me goosebumps!

Comment

Originally posted by melizza_sue
                    Man, I loved this episode. It had a seriously epic feel to it. I love how intense the whole VRA stuff is getting. And don't even get me started on those Clois scenes. I love their conversation back at the farm.
                    Haha, Lois: What are you gonna do?
                    Clark: Get my own spoon...
                    What on earth was she eating? It looked like Christmas flavored ice cream!

Comment

We had some very special, cute, deep & meaningful scene tonight.

It's official for me the JLA/JSA understand what Lois means to Clark without any questioning.

It's very comic book....just get Lois or our great Leader will be a broken man.

Comment

So glad Clois won't be separated during the hiatus..

Comment

Originally posted by Beckona24
                          That was a great Clois episode. Loved it when he grabbed Lois' hand at the end. The proposal was epic!!!!
                          I loved that part. I was hoping he would grag her hand at the funeral.

Comment

OMG that scene gave me chills, cause there for a minute thought maybe Slade got her somehow, then he opened his wings and gah

Comment

What on earth was she eating? It looked like Christmas flavored ice cream!

I expected her to feed Clark... that would've been hot!

Comment

Originally posted by WendySue
                                So glad Clois won't be separated during the hiatus..
                                Unconscious, but together! Poor Lois, knocked out twice in one episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎