Where the hell is Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna c him again either that or replace him

Comment

wah, I wanted to vote for several of these, was a bit disappointed it wasn't a multiple choice poll!

Crying that Clark proposed to Lois instead of him

Writing the CW a letter of complaint about the bad casting for Slade Wilson

Creating Conner Kent off-screen

He's preparing for the holidays!

He's in hibernation until January 28, when Smallville returns

Chilling with Shelby

Wanted to vote for all of these but since I could pick only 1, I went with the top one. Ah, I miss the Clex!

Comment

Hey there.....I don't know if this is talked before but I had the following thought:
        What if Lex is ressurected as a baby or a small boy(Alexander) by Darkseid (I think that there is a storyline in the comics like that)and this is not just a clone....as Tess said in "Harvest" this IS Lex Luthor.And with Tess being left in Granny Goodness' orphanage and then her being resurrected in Cadmus Labs where she found Lex maybe this is not just a coincidence....what do you think?

Comment

That got me thinking. Why HAVEN'T there been any flashback or deleted footage of Lex in the recent years? I'm sure there was plenty to use.

Comment

He's with Granny Goodness, opening up a new branch of "alpha-females-R-us" after Clark and Tess closed down the last one in Abandoned.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎