Music in "Icarus"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advice to the poor European folk, who can't download via iTunes or do an Amazon MP3 purchase?

Because that's just simply frustrating. It seems like I actually can't get the song legally.

P.S.: I know the rules, so nope, I'm not asking for an illegal download link.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun

Thanks man...

I was expecting more different song from that i heart in the begin....

Anyway thanks for the info...

Comment

Originally posted by LikeagodorBono
        I just saw this posted on the Smallville music site. It's Paul Taneja the song is called City Lights. It is available on Amazon. Thank you, to everyone who worked on getting this info out!

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

I just got done listening to the song: it's a little different than I was expecting it, but it's awesome! I love it! AHHH! Now I can relax, not knowing was driving me crazy.

WE LOVE YOU!! Thanks for finding the song!!!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Originally posted by mse63
            Any advice to the poor European folk, who can't download via iTunes or do an Amazon MP3 purchase?

Because that's just simply frustrating. It seems like I actually can't get the song legally.

P.S.: I know the rules, so nope, I'm not asking for an illegal download link.
            in germany you can buy this song of amazon.de

and this song is very good !!!

Comment

It's called City Lights by Paul Taneja

Comment

Thanks, I was trying to figure out what the name of the song was.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeagodorBono
                  Could the band be 30 Seconds To Mars? It sounds like them and they were featured on Smallville before.
                  It's definitely NOT 30 Seconds to Mars, and they have not been featured on Smallville.

Comment

very powerful scene at the end of icarus. the song made the scene for sure.

Comment

City Lights by: Paul Taneja. Great Tune! Sorry, I didn't see someone had answered already.
                      Last edited by [email protected]; 03-24-2012, 03:19 AM. Reason: New info

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎