Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Icarus"

Talk about the special effects in the episode here!

We should def see some tonight

Comment

I'm hoping for at least one Hawkman flight and an epic one.

Comment

We should I am sure

Comment

I'm HOPING for that SUPERSPEED SLOW MO

Some of us can't get enough!!! (especailly the HIGHER LEVEL Superspeed- as thy did a lot of the weaker stuff early on, and far less of it once Clark started getting REALLY fast)

Whenther it's clark, or ...anyone else in this episode who uses superspeed

I'm hoping for clark
          --hopefully they didnt pinch pennies so much this ep like they;ve been doing

Comment

Eh...comon..

Well, thefire effects adn Carter's wings were cool

that pyramid at the end- good

Clark's speed- not bad

...Actually his speed dissapearances were well Done, matter of fact.

Other than that , not much i can think of

tempted to nitpick how you couldn't see the faces of Aquaman, Cyborg, and Impulse- most likely because they weren't available - but thats not a effect - ARGH, how is it this show can't grab some of its best cast members in time for stuff like this? its really odd for a show- oh well

anywayz- The...Slide? slightly cheesy , not bad

Comment

I really liked the Hawkman effects, the explosion he partially shielded Lois from his wings was really cool looking.

Comment

All the Hawkman stuff was COOL!

Comment

Yea the el crystal effedts/the pyramid thing/hawkman scenes were good effects. And ya reason we didn't see faces of cyborg/john jones/aquaman/impluse was cause the actors were not avaviable. Which wad nice to have characters there without actors present.

Comment

I really liked the way Hawkman's wings folded into his harness. Gets them out of the way for some close quarters action.

Comment

Yup also looked good when it happened.

Comment

outstanding job with carter tonight. the slo mo mace fight with slade was great but the fire and carter's burning wings was FANTASTIC.

actually i will say that they did a much better job with carters fx this time. as much as i love the ep AJ, something wasn't quite right with carter, but this time they nailed it.

STANDING O TO FX DEPT.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

oh and how could i forget the pyramid of light at the end. it was fantastic. confusing but fantastic.
                        Last edited by lovinredkclark; 12-10-2010, 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hmm...did Geoff secretly write this? I hear alot of Hawkman,a nd Clark was he in the fights?

Comment

The effects were perfect... the only things that kind of ruined it a little for me were the scenes that they used a green screen lol. Lois falling looked green screened... but when Hawkman was flying down, it looked perfect.

Comment

They did well with Hawkman's wings. Also Lois going through the glass was good. Their fall with wings on fire. Always enjoy Clark speeding around Metropolis.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎