Special Effects in "Icarus"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they do use alot of green screen for certain things. Its alot safer then working on a building. And all that.

Comment

Yeah Lois' fall wasn't great. But... remember Supergirl?

I like to keep things in perspective.

Comment

Yea so far supergirl was only episode were effects were not on the ball. I wonder what happened there.

Comment

I agree with everyone. Hawkman looked awesome. Specifically, the wings looked much more realistic than in Absolute Justice. Nice touch with them folding in like that. Everything else looked great too.

Comment

Dammit, doesn't anyone want to see Clark jump down their and catch her? God....I want Clark to be the god**** hero.

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

Clark's super speed: two shots of old footage (Prey, Beast)

"sigh"
            Last edited by Mr. Clark Kent27; 12-11-2010, 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^haha r u talking about the part where he ran through the city? he first did that delivering presents in lexmas...season 5 lol

Comment

Well there is a world full of heroes in sv. I don't see problem of another hero saving lois. Clark was off with other problems in the episode. Carter was there at the right tije.

Comment

My favorite effect was Hawkman flying with wings aflame to save Lois.

Comment

they really pulled out the effects for Hawkman last night, the wings looked amazing in compared to how they looked in Absolute Justice, really well done

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎