Television Ratings for "Icarus"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight bump cause of the proposal. It probably lost many viewers after that, though.

Comment

2.4-2.5 though it deserves a 10.0

Comment

I doubt we will have low viewers. Last week was good ratings. So I am sure we got that ratings too. Plus the proposal and guest heroes. It was a pretty good episode.

Comment

Comment

Man why do u guys think it would be so low. We been doing great all season so far and doing better then last season nu,bers. I am sure it will be in 2.7-3.0mill range. No reason it wouldn't. We have proposal/ stargate fans watching for shanks and hoffman and bsg fans for hogan. I am sure it did well.

Comment

I just think it will be down from Luthor because I know I wasn't expecting this episode to be as great as it ended up being..

Comment

Well never knock the show time and ti/e again rating come out doing great. Remember harvest folks thought it would do well and it ends up being one of highest thisbseason. So I don't knock the show myself.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                  Well never knock the show time and ti/e again rating come out doing great. Remember harvest folks thought it would do well and it ends up being one of highest thisbseason. So I don't knock the show myself.
                  I'm not knocking the show since I loved the episode. But Luthor was soo great I didn't think this weeks could compare to that ending

Comment

We will see around noon tomorrow est.

Comment

I'm going with 2.75 million. It deserves some great ratings, I hope people tuned in!

Comment

3.1 million

Comment

It will be down for sure. Usually SV doesn't air episodes this late in December, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                            I think 2.78mil. (so it will beat S9 Absolute Justice's 2.77mil.)
                            This.

Comment

Comment

Wdll this is lastest we have aired new episodes. But that is for other reasons. Then this being last season and rating doing well. With no prempts I am sure its going to land anywhere in 2.6-2.9mill range. No reason it shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎