Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Icarus" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigvillir001
    amazing ep just amazing
    It was till the blackout!

Comment

• if i hear that clark was abducted by the government and the government took away his power, i may explode. seriously wtf?? how on earth could the government take away his powers. i understand jor el. wtf
      Last edited by sunny j; 12-10-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if the SS stole Clark's powers?

Comment

• Originally posted by JonMich-el
          I wonder if the SS stole Clark's powers?
          The SS!?!
          "Aaah he's [Hitler] back! Someone protect Jon Stewart; he's our most important Jew!" -Mort Goldman
          Last edited by brucewanner; 12-10-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• My only question is, Where the hell is Batman when you need him?

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny j
              if i hear that clark was abducted by the government and the government took away his power, i may explode. seriously wtf?? how on earth could the government take away his powers. i understand jor el. wtf
              You'll have to wait for January 28th to see. Maybe the writers came up with a good reason. Can't immediately decide it was written poorly from the previews

Comment

• Originally posted by cksidekick
                My only question is, Where the hell is Batman when you need him?
                I second that question.
                Even if CW don't have the authority to use Batman/Bruce Wayne, at least make a viable character that resembles him and chuck him in there.
                PLUS
                what the hell happened to Victor and Bart and Mia?

Although I love Chlollie, I'm disappointed with the romance in Clois. If I wanted to watch cheesy love stories, I'd watch a romcom.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

setting aside my hatred for romance (except for Chlollie because...yeah...I'm in love with her), this episode was okay. Carter's scene was great, but am finding it hard to stand Lois in EVERY episode.
                Oliver's relationship with Hawkman is awesome as usual! They're so funny; like brothers!
                Carter: types one key at a time
                Oliver: "REALLY?"
                LMAO
                Last edited by Pomsterr; 12-11-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• My brain hurts i can't even think or comprehend the end scen or the preview. I can't believe the hawk in hawkarrow is gone. its so sadi wanted to cry. i love carter plus who's gonna call oliver green jeans? and how is oliver gonna call him tweety?. 7 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait that long for collateral, i'm gonna die of Smallville deprivation before it priemeres.

Comment

• I agree that they shouldn't be able just to take his powers away. I know they need to make them be able to hurt him but their is already kryptonite for that. If they use Gold K. it takes his powers away for good. I hope they do it justice so far this seasons been really good. I agree 7 weeks is a long time. Can't wait to see Chloe.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎