No announcement yet.

Superman and the Illuminati - collab with baron_de_superbielle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeamClois
    Whoa...you weren't kidding about the conclusion of this story being EPIC!!!! I must say though, that ending leaves me with more questions than answers.

I mean, that mystery voice! Who the heck is it?! Wendy thinks it's Tess and at this point, I have to agree. What happened to her at the hands of Lex was very unfortunate, but I'm sorry, not sorry that he fell out the window.

As for Mara, I can finally exhale now that she's back safe and sound with her family. Her reunion with Clark, with his tear-stained face...*sniff*...made all the anguish I felt while reading this story totally worth it!

Thank you Leanne and Baron for writing such an amazing story that kept me on my toes from start to finish. Until next time...
    Betty, thank you so much for keeping up with this story. I wish I could say sorry for that epilogue, but I wanted to leave it open.

The mystery voice is not Tess. Despite what she's done to Lex, deep down Tess is a good person, just deeply troubled. If the story were to take up where I left off, Tess would have gone to work with Jay Garrick.

As for the family reunion, it's all the more sweet for all the anguish that went before it.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story Betty. It's certainly one of the most ambitious I've ever tackled (Phoenix comes a close second). You know I've always loved writing the plotty stuff more than the romance and I'm so glad this story worked as it included all of that and more.

Hugs.

Comment

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☄️ beatitud

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍