No announcement yet.

Think Ultraman die or is he still alive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Ultraman die or is he still alive

Look like Clark friends had it under control. Oliver had a green k arrow and Tess had a gun ready to put a cap into him. I wonder if Ultrman died after he was returned back to his earth. Would have loved to see what happend to him. Maybe Lionel killed him. That Lionel is on our Clark earth now. Suck Clark did'nt get to meet ultraman face to face.

Oliver could have taken care of him in the AU because he was told to activate the Kryptonite in WT as soon as the Clarks switched places. So maybe AU Oliver weakened Clark Luthor and then shot him repeatedly...how brutal.

Otherwise, like every person who is meant to be vulnerable to Kryptonite, except Clark, CL probably just happens to have enough power to stagger out of the room of AU WT, look back when he is out of range and with heat ray vision, burn half of Oliver's face off...does this sound familiar, stop me if you know where this is heading...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Son-El
      Oliver could have taken care of him in the AU because he was told to activate the Kryptonite in WT as soon as the Clarks switched places. So maybe AU Oliver weakened Clark Luthor and then shot him repeatedly...how brutal.

Otherwise, like every person who is meant to be vulnerable to Kryptonite, except Clark, CL probably just happens to have enough power to stagger out of the room of AU WT, look back when he is out of range and with heat ray vision, burn half of Oliver's face off...does this sound familiar, stop me if you know where this is heading...
      I'll go with Oliver cleanning him. If he's one of those none killing heroes then he probably lock Clark up in a jail cell with blue krytonite built into the a cell made just for him. Then again he was about to shot good Clark who he thought was evil so maybe he had no problem killing bad Clark.
      Last edited by kp1984; 12-12-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were now that we've seen the trailer for Kent... Assuming that what is posted on the Smallville wiki is true, could Oliver have failed in his mission and Clark Luthor still be roaming around?

Comment

He's still alive, hoping that his Ultraman look has evolved a bit. Maybe a jacket with the 'U' symbol engraved in it.

Comment

He's Ultraman of course he's alive, destiny demands it

Comment

I think Ultraman is a live. Ollie was going to cap him but Lois convinced him not to do it base on what E1 Clark told her about them in E1. Ultraman ends up killing E2 Olllie so he can have Lois to himself ( Nice one Clark, you screwed something up again ).

On the Lionel note: I think he sells out Ultraman to Darkseid.
              I'm just trying to figure out how everyone gets to E2 since Clark destroyed the mirror box.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎