Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
    So I'm going to borrow FWvidchick's idea and post the summaries of two ideas that I've been playing around with for a while. Hope you don't mind I'm borrowing the idea!

#1 Title: Lust
    Someone releases a poison that makes everyone act on their lustful desires, making metropolis really really crazy. Though affected, Clark gets Tess - who's not in Metropolis at the moment- to help him. Set post Luthor, before Icarus.
    Pairings: Cless (duh) and Lollie, with a bit of collateral Clois too.

#2 Title: I have no idea - wanna help me (not the title btw)
    Set in s4's Arrival, Instead of arriving in Smallville and meeting Lois, Clark/Kal-El at that point is found by Tess in the middle of the ocean. She helps him find the crystal and when Martha brings back Clark Kent, he gets her to stay in Smallville because she has no where to go and he values her friendship (which will become more).

So what do you think? Am I crazy?
    No you aren't crazy. I say go for it. Heck I had them meet even further back than that in my story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
      So I'm going to borrow FWvidchick's idea and post the summaries of two ideas that I've been playing around with for a while. Hope you don't mind I'm borrowing the idea!

#1 Title: Lust
      Someone releases a poison that makes everyone act on their lustful desires, making metropolis really really crazy. Though affected, Clark gets Tess - who's not in Metropolis at the moment- to help him. Set post Luthor, before Icarus.
      Pairings: Cless (duh) and Lollie, with a bit of collateral Clois too.

#2 Title: I have no idea - wanna help me (not the title btw)
      Set in s4's Arrival, Instead of arriving in Smallville and meeting Lois, Clark/Kal-El at that point is found by Tess in the middle of the ocean. She helps him find the crystal and when Martha brings back Clark Kent, he gets her to stay in Smallville because she has no where to go and he values her friendship (which will become more).

So what do you think? Am I crazy?
      Why would I mind? Idea's away ppl, the more the merrier..

Um.. I like both but I find myself favoring number 2. Either way I know it will be great..really love your Legacy story!

Comment

Both ideas sound wonderful!! You should write both, though not sure which one first, lol. Can't wait til they're written and you've posted them. I know all of us will be waiting.
        Last edited by sportswizard1983; 12-14-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I will be posting the first chapter my AU CLess/Luthor family story in a few days.. in the process of finishing it and correcting. Just wish I could think of the appropriate name. Its to bad I cant give it a temporary title..but we can't change thread titles which kinda sucks.

Possible titles I am playing with are 'Luthor,Interrupted' cause both Cless and Clark Luthor are a bit mentally messed up. Or ' Luthorian' or ' Tangled Web' whatever.. crap titles.

Comment

Yay. My suggestion for a title would be "Making her wait", but I don't have any experience with this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
              Possible titles I am playing with are 'Luthor,Interrupted' cause both Cless and Clark Luthor are a bit mentally messed up. Or ' Luthorian' or ' Tangled Web' whatever.. crap titles.
              I like "Luthor, Interrupted", but I hear ya, titles can be difficult to come up with. I like Costas's suggestion as well.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Yay. My suggestion for a title would be "Making her wait", but I don't have any experience with this stuff.
                That would work..but while its mostly AU Cless it will have a heavy theme in the luthor family dynamics. All four of them..

It starts three years before luthor (tho i will probably do a time jump) Tess has recently come back into the Luthor's lives. it shows how Her and Clark first connect, and become an item, Lex and Clark are no long getting along.. the rivalry is getting worse, Clark's is getting to the point of becoming Ultraman and the way Lionel is the seed of all the problems. Its kinda weird writing a story where there is no real good guys.. everyone is messed up, but its fun!

Comment

That's the Luthors... I guess, Tess and Lex could have shades of grey, but the other two are pure evil, lol.

If your main focus is on the Luthor dysfunctionality, yeah, maybe "Making her wait" isn't the most appropriate title. As Julissa said, probably "Luthor, interrupted". Or "Luthor intentions".

Comment

Or maybe "The Luthors" along the lines of "The Kardashians" or something:

"Keeping up with the Luthors"
                    "Lionel Luthor's Family Jewels"
                    "Lionel Knows Best"

LOL!
                    Last edited by Buziel0809; 12-14-2010, 03:22 PM. Reason: thought of something funny

Comment

Originally posted by Buziel0809

"Lionel Know Best"

LOL!
                      Oh, God. This is really the best one. I am starting to imagine Lionel wearing a yellow bandana.

Comment

"Lionel Know Best"

LOL!
                        ROFL.. love these suggestions but they make me crack up to much.. haha family jewels and Lionel Knows Best..

I think I will go with Luthor, Interrupted.

Comment

I thought you guys would love those. *yay 100 posts*

Comment

Congrats.. It can go fast your post count. I can remember going..gee it seems like i've posted more then that..now i look at and like OMG that much..

can I just say.. tess.. i love writing her.. AU or otherwise. Just wrote a comedic moment with her in my CLois story the other day..and best bit.. Tess wasn't trying to be funny.. I love her general demeanor..all no business and put her in an awkward situation and that just shines..haha.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              That would work..but while its mostly AU Cless it will have a heavy theme in the luthor family dynamics. All four of them..

It starts three years before luthor (tho i will probably do a time jump) Tess has recently come back into the Luthor's lives. it shows how Her and Clark first connect, and become an item, Lex and Clark are no long getting along.. the rivalry is getting worse, Clark's is getting to the point of becoming Ultraman and the way Lionel is the seed of all the problems. Its kinda weird writing a story where there is no real good guys.. everyone is messed up, but its fun!

Okay, I'm just spit-balling here but maybe:

Bad To the Bone
                              The Luthor Complex
                              Destined To Rule
                              Living Luthor
                              A House Divided (thought technically that's not completely original)
                              Sins of the Father
                              Sibling Rivalry
                              Living With the Devil
                              Raised to Rule

Okay, that's all I've got. But I got a kick out of "The Family Jewels" and Lionel Knows Best. Hope you find one that fits, can't wait to read it!

Comment

Congrats. The first 100 are usually the hardest ones to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎