Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post, defo post.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
      Should i post both of these chapters when I am finished? or keep them to myself and just decide.. lol If i post it might just torment you guys if you like one and I want to do the other haha.
      Oh please post both!

Comment

Quick question.. what exactly does Tess do other then 'own' the DP. is she chief editor? does anyone know lol

Comment

She's the owner and publisher of the Daily Planet, isn't she? That means she's in charge of which articles get published and she can hire/fire people, etc.

Comment

ok was trying to work out the job title for the au story.. I got clark in the office but I am like what exactly would he be..

Comment

I think AU!Clark is extremely dictatorial as the owner of the DP. I wouldn't want to work for him... or maybe...
              Can't wait to read the first chapter!

Comment

Originally posted by love2makeUwait
                I think AU!Clark is extremely dictatorial as the owner of the DP. I wouldn't want to work for him... or maybe...
                Can't wait to read the first chapter!
                hehe.. I agree..I think of him being like a predator there. PPL never know what he'll growl or bite about next.. and women especially better be careful

hope to have it finished soon

Comment

I like just a glimmer but I'm a sucker for sad stories like that at the moment. Both would be awesome .

what exactly does Tess do other then 'own' the DP. is she chief editor?
                  She's head of LuthorCorp. Basically she's the CEO and whatever the else she wants. She and Oliver are co heads of the Luthor-Queen Comglomerate, I think. I'm not that great with the business organisations thing. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
                    I like just a glimmer but I'm a sucker for sad stories like that at the moment. Both would be awesome .

She's head of LuthorCorp. Basically she's the CEO and whatever the else she wants. She and Oliver are co heads of the Luthor-Queen Comglomerate, I think. I'm not that great with the business organisations thing. Hope it helps.
                    Yeah I know the luthorcorp stuff its just the title of DP position i was curious on.. cause with AU Clark obviously running the DP for dear ol dad I was hoping to give the position a title.. but I've gotten the impression that while tess owns it there is other editors that Clois have to answer too..u know the revolving door ones. which made me wonder what her food chain title was.

thanks tho!! I appreciate it.

I think I just make up whatever sounds good and hope no one shoots me..lol

Comment

hope no one shoots me..lol
                      I don't think anyone is going to shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
                        I don't think anyone is going to shoot you.
                        Yes, that would be quite impossible to manage through an internet connection....er... I meant rude. That would be just rude.

Comment

So I'm going to borrow FWvidchick's idea and post the summaries of two ideas that I've been playing around with for a while. Hope you don't mind I'm borrowing the idea!

#1 Title: Lust
                          Someone releases a poison that makes everyone act on their lustful desires, making metropolis really really crazy. Though affected, Clark gets Tess - who's not in Metropolis at the moment- to help him. Set post Luthor, before Icarus.
                          Pairings: Cless (duh) and Lollie, with a bit of collateral Clois too.

#2 Title: I have no idea - wanna help me (not the title btw)
                          Set in s4's Arrival, Instead of arriving in Smallville and meeting Lois, Clark/Kal-El at that point is found by Tess in the middle of the ocean. She helps him find the crystal and when Martha brings back Clark Kent, he gets her to stay in Smallville because she has no where to go and he values her friendship (which will become more).

So what do you think? Am I crazy?

Comment

I love both ideas but I'd chose #2 if I had to. I mean imagine Tess meeting a naked Kal-El makes me scream: "Go for it!"
                            But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't write #1 either.

Comment

BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH!
                              Ehm, sorry was that too much? They both sounds excellent ideas and they're both stories I'd like to read. GO AHEAD!

Comment

Both ideas sound great especially the first one. The second is hard for me to image because those earlier seasons have been hardwired to my brain that I have trouble seeing them in any other way. However, I'll definitely read it if Cless is involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎