Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

both of these sound like good stories... can't really figure out which one you should do first....

Comment

I agree both sound like great stories. I especially love the mystery in the second one. But you should start with the onw for which you've got more inspiration right now. I mean, if you've already thought out one of the two more than the other, the go for it.... Did that make sense? *scratches head*

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
        I agree both sound like great stories. I especially love the mystery in the second one. But you should start with the onw for which you've got more inspiration right now. I mean, if you've already thought out one of the two more than the other, the go for it.... Did that make sense? *scratches head*
        that's part of the problem.. I had the RW Cless idea first and was planning it out then Luthor aired and I suddenly had this whole story forming in my head for that. Now both idea's are at war with each other. I need to decide which one to give my attention to and in the battle in my head. Or I'll go crazy.

I want to do them both But not sure I have the time for two cless stories and heart to heart and vidding lol. If i did them both there might be big pauses between chapters..

Comment

FWvidchick, I also love both of those ideas, and I agree with the previous poster that you should start with the one that you feel like writing the most. However, I personaly would love to read the one about AU Cless first.

Comment

I think I'll write out a first chapter for each and once I am done I'll decide based on what I feel i can continue easier.

other wise I get three votes for 'do whatever hits u' and one vote from my mother (lol) to do AU.

Comment

Sounds good. Go for it!

Comment

Both of them sound very promising Jen. Personally, I am kind of pulling for the AU Cless story, but what's important is which one you feel more creative about. Maybe witing the first chapters will give you a hint.

Comment

^^ Since Costas is my LLC King (the good old days) I second that! Write out the first chapter and you'll know then.

Comment

Thanks guys and probably a stupid question.. what is LLC?

Comment

Ah, even though I have the phrase on my profile, I haven't talked about the LLC in ages.

It means Lifeless League of Culture. It was basically a group consisting of everyone that was posting at Kryptonsite Culture a year ago. We were posting so much(hence my 66k posts) that we didn't have any life outside Culture. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                        Since we don't have another discussion thread (and if i posted something in the general fanfic discussion area it would probably just get buried and unseen) I wanted to ask a question and finger I should do it here.

I have two Idea's for a Cless story.. was wondering which to go for first

Here is the general premise for both stories then you guys can tell me what you want me to focus on:

AU Cless -
                        How Tess first comes back into the luthor life (based on the fact an article said that AU tess had been raised some of her life in an orphanage and then surprise comes into the luthor's lives)
                        and her and Clark hit it off meanwhile the brother rivalry between Clark and Lex hits its worse and Ultraman is created.

Just a Glimmer -

Clark and Lois happily married for 8 years, Tess has found Richard Calden a man from her past , the only man who had never hurt her and has him for two years. Then Lois dies in an accident and Clark is left devastated and a year later Tess loses Richard. Both begin to pick up the pieces and move on till Tess finds evidence that Richard and Lois deaths weren't accidental..that someone had plotted their deaths. Clark and Tess in search of the truth and healing find that there maybe be something more to their friendship and that love can be found again.

Sorry for my crappy descriptions..
                        Oh if your curious on my writing style i have the Heart to Heart story in the Clois section
                        Both sound intriguing. Your take on the rise of Ultraman might be really cool, but that's twisted tragic Cless love, and im not in the mood for that right now as I'm writing this.

I say go with the 2nd one, I like it's message. People come and go from us, but the capacity to give and receive true love never leaves us.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          Ah, even though I have the phrase on my profile, I haven't talked about the LLC in ages.

It means Lifeless League of Culture. It was basically a group consisting of everyone that was posting at Kryptonsite Culture a year ago. We were posting so much(hence my 66k posts) that we didn't have any life outside Culture. Good times!
                          Hmm.. I think I am part of this culture.. whether its smallville or doctor who or such. I've no life beyond these fictional realms.

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                          Both sound intriguing. Your take on the rise of Ultraman might be really cool, but that's twisted tragic Cless love, and im not in the mood for that right now as I'm writing this.

I say go with the 2nd one, I like it's message. People come and go from us, but the capacity to give and receive true love never leaves us.
                          I know twisted and tragic..kinda fun to write *is currently working on that 1st chapter first*
                          but yes the 2nd one.. *sigh* I do so love the idea of playing with RW Cless and seeing them hit that point. I've three scene's between Cless for that story already lol.. wrote them when i first had the idea but they aren't the beginning of the story..which is typical of me.I tend to write whats coming to me even if out of order.

I do so love Cless.. For a long time I thought i was alone on this. I thought "I'm probably just imagining the chemistry" and kept my Cless love to myself. Then this site came along (only found it a few months back) and I found the Cless relationship thread. I was like LOOK ppl like me..

*sniffs and says in a dramatic voice* I love you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                            I do so love Cless.. For a long time I thought i was alone on this. I thought "I'm probably just imagining the chemistry" and kept my Cless love to myself. Then this site came along (only found it a few months back) and I found the Cless relationship thread. I was like LOOK ppl like me..

*sniffs and says in a dramatic voice* I love you guys!
                            LOL! Love you too. *hugs*

I've always been a fan of Clana, Chlark and Clois over the years, but my Clois love diminished during season 9. I didn't really get into Cless until I read a couple of fanfics and now I'm obsessed with them. "Luthor" was just the icing on the cake!

Comment

I vote for the AU Cless but both sound good. I'm working on my own Cless story that I hope to be posting the first chapter for soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Buziel0809
                                LOL! Love you too. *hugs*

I've always been a fan of Clana, Chlark and Clois over the years, but my Clois love diminished during season 9. I didn't really get into Cless until I read a couple of fanfics and now I'm obsessed with them. "Luthor" was just the icing on the cake!
                                I love Chlark as a friendship. Absolutely Adore CLois, love chlollie, Cless and Clanny I also love and they are my guilty pleasures.. OH i love these guilty pleasures!!!!!! * is like hiding away with a naughty book or over indulgent chocolate dessert*

Originally posted by rebakathy
                                I vote for the AU Cless but both sound good. I'm working on my own Cless story that I hope to be posting the first chapter for soon!
                                Oh I look forward to it..the more Cless stories the better.

Should i post both of these chapters when I am finished? or keep them to myself and just decide.. lol If i post it might just torment you guys if you like one and I want to do the other haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎