Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the Help Desk to ask about getting a new subforum and one of the moderators set it up and said to post any other stories I wanted added, so I just posted the titles there, hopefully they'll move them as well, so you could try there. Just go to the "Kryptonsite Message Forums" part and scroll down all the way. My post is the first on the list.

Comment

Congrats! About time we got our own sub forum. I usually don't read fan fiction, but Cless might change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
        I went to the Help Desk to ask about getting a new subforum and one of the moderators set it up and said to post any other stories I wanted added, so I just posted the titles there, hopefully they'll move them as well, so you could try there. Just go to the "Kryptonsite Message Forums" part and scroll down all the way. My post is the first on the list.
        I've done it. Now we wait.

Comment

ahhhhhhh gotta love it go cless glad to see costas22 in here welcome to the cless section .

ps. costas22 you should read forbbidden allure by cat great story

Comment

Thanks Andy. Sounds like a good one to start with.

Comment

Comment

Hey guys, just updated "Do You Wanna Dance". Check it out, you're gonna like it...

Comment

Best. Day. Ever.
                  ITA.

Comment

Hey guys, just updated "Do You Wanna Dance". Check it out, you're gonna like it...
                    Woot woot!!

Comment

Ok 'Alternate Pilot' has now been moved into the sub-forum. Enjoy for those of you who haven't read it yet.

Comment

I'll give this one a read

Originally posted by protector91
                        Ok 'Alternate Pilot' has now been moved into the sub-forum. Enjoy for those of you who haven't read it yet.
                        Ooh you have a new one? I can't wait to read it!

Comment

Nice! These forums approve of Cless. This is a great sign!

Comment

Cless forums rock!!

That is all...

Comment

YAY Cless has it's subforum YAY!!!!!!!

Comment

Since we don't have another discussion thread (and if i posted something in the general fanfic discussion area it would probably just get buried and unseen) I wanted to ask a question and finger I should do it here.

I have two Idea's for a Cless story.. was wondering which to go for first

Here is the general premise for both stories then you guys can tell me what you want me to focus on:

AU Cless -
                                How Tess first comes back into the luthor life (based on the fact an article said that AU tess had been raised some of her life in an orphanage and then surprise comes into the luthor's lives)
                                and her and Clark hit it off meanwhile the brother rivalry between Clark and Lex hits its worse and Ultraman is created.

Just a Glimmer -

Clark and Lois happily married for 8 years, Tess has found Richard Calden a man from her past , the only man who had never hurt her and has him for two years. Then Lois dies in an accident and Clark is left devastated and a year later Tess loses Richard. Both begin to pick up the pieces and move on till Tess finds evidence that Richard and Lois deaths weren't accidental..that someone had plotted their deaths. Clark and Tess in search of the truth and healing find that there maybe be something more to their friendship and that love can be found again.

Sorry for my crappy descriptions..
                                Oh if your curious on my writing style i have the Heart to Heart story in the Clois section

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎