No announcement yet.

Do You Wanna Dance (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by love2makeUwait
    I love the story so far! Cless taking dance lessons is a cute idea. And you combined it great with all those Luthor memories/flashbacks!
    Seriously, I can't wait for more!
    Thanks! BTW I love your username and avatar, totally awesome. Wish I knew how to make them.

Comment

Originally posted by needtheanswers
      CAT! Love it! I was thinking that Tess would have PTSD or something from what happened between her and AUClark, and that she might have issues with this Clark because of it. So glad you're writing a story about it!
      Thank you, there's a bit more to come. This story isn't going to be real long, but I'll have the ending for you guys soon.

Comment

hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
          Thanks! BTW I love your username and avatar, totally awesome. Wish I knew how to make them.
          Aw, thanks! I could make you an avi if you like. Just tell me which scene you want.

Comment

Originally posted by love2makeUwait
            Aw, thanks! I could make you an avi if you like. Just tell me which scene you want.

Hmm, I'm gonna have think about that...Thanks for the offer, you'll be hearing from me.

Comment

Awwww, that was a very touching chapter. I'm sad this story is over, but it was great.

Comment

Ah so sweet. Cool that it was Tess that figured out it was Clark and not Lois like in Luthor. So awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by rebakathy
                  Ah so sweet. Cool that it was Tess that figured out it was Clark and not Lois like in Luthor. So awesome!

I liked how Tess was the one to figure out it was him and not evil Clark instead of Lois. As for the ending, it's sad that the story's over but let me just say this...

YAY!!!

Can't wait for more stories from you Cat!!!

Comment

Thank you one and all. Have a great week guys!

Comment

Loved it so much!

Comment

that was beautiful you could keep this story going if you wanted but the ending is just perfect

Comment

Aww that was a lovely ending! Great story.. I too think it could go on but if not its lovely were its at!

Comment

Aww... so sweet. Clark in councelling. That's actually quite funny. I love how Tess was the one to recognise the right Clark. And I adore the last scene... so romantic. Awesome story Cat

Comment

Cat, that was wonderful! Well done.

Comment

Awwwwwwe. That is so sweet! You can't end there! Please tell me you're writing a sequeal to this! Great story though I thorughly enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎