Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Wanna Dance (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working guys. Proof-reading sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
      Still working guys. Proof-reading sucks.
      Yes it does.. it holds me up alot.

Comment

I love it!! love it love it. please don't tell me thats it!! I want more!

Comment

Awww. She trusts him

“Please, it’s Clark. No one can dance as good as he can,” Oliver murmured and made a rude face at the ham and cheese sandwich he was slapping together. “So focused, so skilled.”
          I see the revenge went well. I like the Tess/Ollie banter. It's cute and funny. And Clark Luthor is scary. So glad she won. More please.

Comment

fantastic update !!!!!!!!!!! it was so powerful i could feel her fight her anger her pain .. i could see clark's love and his need to protect her great update

Comment

Originally posted by lana4ever
              fantastic update !!!!!!!!!!! it was so powerful i could feel her fight her anger her pain .. i could see clark's love and his need to protect her great update
              I could too. PPMS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                I love it!! love it love it. please don't tell me thats it!! I want more!
                I also felt like the story was ending too, but then I saw the "to be continued" and was like, whew. This was a great update, lots of emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Buziel0809
                  I also felt like the story was ending too, but then I saw the "to be continued" and was like, whew. This was a great update, lots of emotion.

Lol i didn't see the to be continued.. haha Phew I was scared there. *sighs with relief*

Comment

This was a great story! I'm so greedy and I want more!!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
                      This was a great story! I'm so greedy and I want more!!
                      More will be on the way soon. But in the meantime, I found this really hilarious woman who recaps Smallville episodes (which I do not own or anything so don't sue) and she did "Luthor", so here's a link:

My favorite line is on page 8. Goes something like "Clark's voice was so silky you could make lingerie out of it."

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                        More will be on the way soon. But in the meantime, I found this really hilarious woman who recaps Smallville episodes (which I do not own or anything so don't sue) and she did "Luthor", so here's a link:

My favorite line is on page 8. Goes something like "Clark's voice was so silky you could make lingerie out of it."

OMG that whole thing lol.. loved it .. the lingeria line and these below

She makes a little sound of surprise and then his mouth is all over hers and she starts kissing him back, either to play along or because hey, a hot guy is kissing her.

He narrows his eyes at her. "Where's the box, Tess?" Heh. Heh. Ahem. Tess must have the fortitude of a saint, because Clark's all sprawled out on the sofa by this point, looking like about eight miles of arms and legs. Woof.

Comment

"Woof". Lol, I like Tippi's reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                            OMG that whole thing lol.. loved it .. the lingeria line and these below

She makes a little sound of surprise and then his mouth is all over hers and she starts kissing him back, either to play along or because hey, a hot guy is kissing her.

He narrows his eyes at her. "Where's the box, Tess?" Heh. Heh. Ahem. Tess must have the fortitude of a saint, because Clark's all sprawled out on the sofa by this point, looking like about eight miles of arms and legs. Woof.
                            Those comments were funny. She also brought up something in page 9 that I wanted to see more of:

"Lionel looks at the page. "Ah, the little Greek tragedy you've been trying to drag your brother into." Doesn't this make you want to watch about ten more episodes about the other Tess and Clark and their weird-hot relationship? It does me."

I would certainly pay to see that.

Comment

Wow. That was really great. I love how you had written the memory going right along with the dance and then once she had gained her power back against Clark Luthor she was able to give into Clark Kent and trust him and let him lead her so they could dance as one. Awwwwe. That's so beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Buziel0809
                                Those comments were funny. She also brought up something in page 9 that I wanted to see more of:

"Lionel looks at the page. "Ah, the little Greek tragedy you've been trying to drag your brother into." Doesn't this make you want to watch about ten more episodes about the other Tess and Clark and their weird-hot relationship? It does me."

I would certainly pay to see that.
                                Heh, forgot about that part. We should take it at the Cless thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎