Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clark forget that he lied to Lois for years?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois always said that she could tell that Clark was keeping a secret. Lois just never pushed Clark to find out about it. So yeah, I can buy that Lois knew it was Clark by just looking into his eyes.

Comment

^ Yeah. Sure she didn't know what the truth was but Lois was usually good at spotting Clark's lies and rolling her eyes for most of the seasons and yeah she's even better now that they are a they.

Comment

Originally posted by dogstar85
        Actually, I thought it was referring to the fact that they are in a relationship now and she knows him better.

I can't tell when my friend is lying. But when said friend and I become closer and he becomes my boyfriend, I would be able to tell that he wasn't exactly truthful. That's the principle that Clark was using IMO

I'm thinking back to Conspiracy. Where Lois could obviously tell that Clark was hiding something and after they've been in a relationship, she has seemed like she's known there's something beneath the surface. And she never really pushed him for it.
        You are right... people don't get it that the scene was put to basically show the strength of Clark and Louis' relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
          wat made ME lol was the hospital scene, where Lois told him he got it right the first time and he didnt need any second chances... I mean, hello, second half of season 8?
          Oh good gracious, no bringing up S8. It taints everything.
          The show writers basically make Lois forgive every inconsiderate or douchebag thing Clark does. 2nd chance my butt he was more than likely on his 4th by Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
            Oh good gracious, no bringing up S8. It taints everything.
            The show writers basically make Lois forgive every inconsiderate or douchebag thing Clark does. 2nd chance my butt he was more than likely on his 4th by Pandora.
            Seriously even Echo, wasn't that technically a chance he effed up too

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
              Seriously even Echo, wasn't that technically a chance he effed up too
              Well yes but she knows why now...

Comment

I think he meant that Lois -in a way- always knew that there was 'something' more about Clark. But the thing is she never pushed Clark. I mean for starters, the girl found this -amnesic- guy naked in a cornfield, thinking he was hit by a 'lightning', and then (when he's back to normal) he tells that he can't explain the things that happened, and she doesn't ask, because she trusts him, even if maybe he's lying to her. I saw a parallel with what Chloe tells Clark in "Collateral" about trusting him even when he lied to her. AULois has that same feeling about there's something 'different' with him. She can see it in his eyes. With Clark & Lois in a relationship, they know each other better as friends as well as as a couple -a side that was unexplored with them-.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎