Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's in Command Now (Contains spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's in Command Now (Contains spoilers)

after tonights episode where crowley was killed and since he was the King of Hell who is in command of the demons now?

also i'm a bit surprised they killed him so soon i though they would have waited till the finale that's what i was hoping i thought he was the season's big bad not the midseason big bad

maybe the 2nd half of the season will be about the monsters and destroying the alphas rather than capturing them

I can see Meg trying to take Power now.

Im going to miss Crowley though! I loved his character!

Comment

Do you really think he's gone that easily? Seemed a bit lame.

Comment

There's a theory that Crowley purposely let himself die so he could go to Purgatory

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
          There's a theory that Crowley purposely let himself die so he could go to Purgatory
          Hmm, that would be something. But he would be one of many other dead demons there. I don't think he would wield any power over the rest. Azazel, Lilith, Alistair, and all sorts of other beings would be there.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I think Meg is now in charge. It's fitting since she's the daughter of the first demon we ever saw in the show & is herself the 3rd demon we saw (after Azazel & the Phantom Traveler demon). I think the Winchesters would rather have her be in charge since they know what to expect from her.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 12-04-2010, 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Crowley sacrificing himself to find Purgatory seems like a very interesting theory. And since he wanted to "develop" it, it could definitely mean Crowley is trying to start a war with him leading Purgatory. Just imagine if we see Crowley, Lilith, Azazel and etc leading an army of monsters.

And Meg seems to be the obvious choice of being the Queen of Hell. She seems a whole lot powerful than what she was from back in season one with even making the King of Hell choke on his own blood. But, Meg, I have a feeling she may become an ally for the Winchesters. Her storyline would pretty much come full circle, imo.

Comment

power struggle until they break lucifer back out and all is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                Crowley sacrificing himself to find Purgatory seems like a very interesting theory. And since he wanted to "develop" it, it could definitely mean Crowley is trying to start a war with him leading Purgatory. Just imagine if we see Crowley, Lilith, Azazel and etc leading an army of monsters.

And Meg seems to be the obvious choice of being the Queen of Hell. She seems a whole lot powerful than what she was from back in season one with even making the King of Hell choke on his own blood. But, Meg, I have a feeling she may become an ally for the Winchesters. Her storyline would pretty much come full circle, imo.
                This is what I thought ever since Cas told her what Lucifer would truly do in Abandon All Hope. Then when I watched the episode with Jesse (the anti-Christ), it further supported my belief that it will happen. It would make sense that God's master plan in Supernatural is to unite the Winchesters, the angels, and even the demons against Lucifer & perhaps even Michael because that would justify everything.

As for leading an army of monsters, I don't know. I wonder how they would be. Wouldn't they be weaker than their former living selves? As for Crowley, Azazel, and Lilith, they would be 2nd degree dead beings after having died as humans, transformed into demons, and died again as demons. I doubt there would be a great unity among them either. Azazel was a leader type and very loyal to Lucifer as was Lilith. I don't think they would work with Crowley. But then again, now that Crowley is dead, would he still hate Lucifer, since the primary reason he was against Lucifer was because Lucifer would kill him? I also wonder if dead angels like Uriel or Anna would join them or fight them. It would be very interesting, and I hope we get to see what happens with dead angels, demons, monsters, etc.

Comment

i though a demon stronger than Meg would take over because meg is only a low-level demon i though it would be a high level demon to be introduced later or something guess we'll never know i wonder if they'll bring meg back later in the season

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    This is what I thought ever since Cas told her what Lucifer would truly do in Abandon All Hope. Then when I watched the episode with Jesse (the anti-Christ), it further supported my belief that it will happen. It would make sense that God's master plan in Supernatural is to unite the Winchesters, the angels, and even the demons against Lucifer & perhaps even Michael because that would justify everything.

As for leading an army of monsters, I don't know. I wonder how they would be. Wouldn't they be weaker than their former living selves? As for Crowley, Azazel, and Lilith, they would be 2nd degree dead beings after having died as humans, transformed into demons, and died again as demons. I doubt there would be a great unity among them either. Azazel was a leader type and very loyal to Lucifer as was Lilith. I don't think they would work with Crowley. But then again, now that Crowley is dead, would he still hate Lucifer, since the primary reason he was against Lucifer was because Lucifer would kill him? I also wonder if dead angels like Uriel or Anna would join them or fight them. It would be very interesting, and I hope we get to see what happens with dead angels, demons, monsters, etc.
                    I still don't think the main battle will involve Lucifer and Michael, but, I have a feeling that the less-powerful army from Purgatory will be lead by Sam, which I think should definitely be SPN's version of Samael in leading the army. And with Dean having allies from both Heaven and Hell, and this time having allies from Hell that won't backstab him, may result into an epic battle for sure. Yes, everyone from Purgatory won't be as powerful as they once were, but it wouldn't really matter if Sam ever becomes a demon, as he was pretty dang powerful from the few moments his eyes turned black in "Lucifer Rising".

Comment

Has anyone on-screen said anything about anyone other than creatures descended from alphas going to Purgatory? I think it might be a neat idea, but I can't think of anything in the show that I've seen that supports it.

My best guess is that they are emphasizing how badly the war in Heaven is going to set it up for when Castiel tries to recruit some help from Purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by oldfan
                        Has anyone on-screen said anything about anyone other than creatures descended from alphas going to Purgatory? I think it might be a neat idea, but I can't think of anything in the show that I've seen that supports it.
                        The fact that Lilith herself is an Alpha as she is the true, first demon as well as demons just being "spirits with egos"(Bobby's words), it seems plausible that demons do enter Purgatory when their time is finally up. If spirits and creatures and what not go to Purgatory when it's all said and done, then it seems VERY likely demons are sent there, or, at least to some point, the higher-ranking demons.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎